Teihen Hunter ga [Return] Skill de Gendai Saikyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I don't want to sound rude, but this translation is worse than an automatic one. The grammar is poor and many of the bubbles straight-up make zero sense.

Dex-chan lover
title and description trying really hard not to say he is a regressor, even though that is exactly what he is lol

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to sound rude, but this translation is worse than an automatic one. The grammar is poor and many of the bubbles straight-up make zero sense.
Huh really? Idk why but i read it just fine ( and ye i'm a mtl novel reader ), at least to the point i don't need to think much ( like some group that i know of )

Dex-chan lover
This seems to be a japanese take on a plotline that koreans have overused a ton - 'cause it sells well. Not sure how to feel about it.

Dex-chan lover
title and description trying really hard not to say he is a regressor, even though that is exactly what he is lol
Don't most regressors only go back once? He does not.
His skill is more like save points, he sets a save point, and IIRC gets more save slots as the skill levels, and returns to the currently selected save whenever he dies.
The first slot filled to the point he awankened by default, but he can change it, and will use them like to basically re-do events till he succeeds, growing stronger each time.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. The only things that confused me were about the finger in mouth and biting molars. Is there anyone who can clarify that for me?

Dex-chan lover
THE BOTTOM HUNTER?!

fad.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread