Telework Yotabanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 15 - E-Shopping Recommendations

I miss the days of having to go to shopping centers and stores to buy things ..I'm still going to buy online tho

p.s. ily knox & and great translation

Dex-chan lover
Oh she wants to game on Christmas Eve? That's amazing. Most people wouldn't want to play an FPS or horror game on Christmas, they'd want to watch Christmas content.

I, as Christian, didn't really do that last Christmas either. I played Devil May Cry, ironically. Though I did watch The Grinch with my family, the one with Jim Carrey, later on.

Group Leader
Christmas for me is certainly in part about holiday cheer, but it's primarily about being home with family and doing things with one another. Who's to say that can't be with games if everyone's going to enjoy?

Love this series, can't wait to see where things are going to go. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Still the better of the two versions. This one captured more of the nuances and was more succinct.

EDIT: I'm blocking all the snipers. >:D
Oof same. I thought the earlier one was Knox's coz I didn't bother to check. Gonna block these snipers

Dex-chan lover
  1. She'll know about the condom
  2. She laughs it off
  3. Reveals that she also bought some (optional)
  4. She tease him with "Now that you (we) bought some, might as well use it no?" or smth along those line
  5. Profit?

Dex-chan lover
"It is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener on the battlefield" Sun Tzu, The Book of the Five Rings

Contributor
@Thiedes – :clap:
Just wanna say, excellent work on the typesetting. You give a crap, and it shows. Appreciate the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation!
All atempts to hide condoms are futile
"It is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener on the battlefield" Sun Tzu, The Book of the Five Rings
lol, the book of five rings is written, like, 2k years after Sun Tzu

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does this manga keep jumping to "plan to read" for everyone? No matter how many times I change it to 'reading', after a refresh it's back to ptr.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does this manga keep jumping to "plan to read" for everyone? No matter how many times I change it to 'reading', after a refresh it's back to ptr.
I'm not having that issue

Dex-chan lover
I'll bet its the other way around, he'll be horrified she see's it and she'll probably be happy about it tbh.
Considering their personalities thus far, I'm finding that to be the most likely of scenarios.

Users who are viewing this thread