Tendou-ke Monogatari - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - Proof

I feel like they're heading into destruction. Big fan of Saito Ken's works, so I'm on my toes on the direction they want to head. Also, Ran's determination gave me some chills. Thanks for the update!

He’s Soooo gonna regret this. Every time he’ll see the scar on Ran’s face. Damn it Masato!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Thank you for the chapter.
That cut really hurt me, she is just innocent child before and now get dragged to this mud

Double-page supporter
The plot thickens, and I smell tragedy from a mile. Truly the characters here are so warped and I can't get enough of it. Thanks so much for the update! (@beyondthesea25 nice to see you here omygosh i miss otakumole days lol) Can't wait to see what happens next

They’re both stupid. Her more than him. I couldn’t stomach this dynamic anymore. Their relationship is toxic. *sigh*

she's not using her grandpa's name :> i'm mad :> can't she just use the ran name for appearance and still use her grandpa's name :> I know it's to symbolize her leaving her past behind or whatever but whatever.

I don't know...I don't really like this development. It doesn't make much sense either? The male lead always seemed to care for her wellbeing and convinced her that she shouldn't throw away her life so easily, right, even if he did it very tsundere-like, okay. But now he's telling her she is merely a tool and crap because, I guess he is triggered about his past again or something and is afraid of being close with her in case he gets distracted from his revenge or even comes to lose her in the end blah blah, the usual, but I still don't think his reaction to her scar really clicks? I was expecting him to at lease indicate some remorse (not just surprise), even if it wasn't obvious to Ran, while also being entertained and veeery subtly thankful for her dedication. I thought it would be a moment where her action recapitulated that she wouldn't up and leave him and betray him like everyone else in his household, and that that would sort of take him out of the darkness he was in at the moment if only a little bit. But instead he just went like "wow, I forgot, you're reckless and co-dependant, you shall make a good tool indeed" and grew darker? The dynamic between these two just kind of went sour within this chapter.

I know the leads here are both warped in a way but not completely lost causes, mind you. I just find it hilarious how we're all still drawn to them and this story, regardless of our negative reactions. This whole manga is like a car accident that we can't take our eyes off of. I don't expect positive development from these two soon, and I'm not even surprised if things will just get worse from here on. That being said, I believe things may get even worse but things will also improve or get better down the road. Again, I think both leads are messed up but not lost causes.

Group Leader
Read this a few days ago and honestly found it hard to stomach.... was seriously thinking of dropping, or at least putting on hold, but have decided to see this through! Pretty much my thoughts are the same as the poster next to me, Heiress_Aries ^^;;

On that note, would someone be kind enough to remind me who the megane guy at the end is?

Users who are viewing this thread