Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Takahara Academy ➀

Dex-chan lover
well now its clear the school thing is the past, the robot realy got crazy and the word hiruko is also from the school, means on of them didnt turns into a monster and spread that word outside.
also tokio has now 2 children? or was one created but not born ?

I've been fearing this revelation for a good ten chapters. Those poor, poor kids. Makes sense for Maru to be Tokio's son, though, considering his face and body. Anyways, what a crazy fucking ride thus far, thank you for the translations, I just couldn't hold myself after the first few episodes of the anime and it's great to find such fine, fine translations online.

ok this one was actually confusing lol, so did tokio have twins? cus where did the other kid come from; and im guessing the whole part where everyone gathers around the pool was real short haired tokio's dream?

ok this one was actually confusing lol, so did tokio have twins? cus where did the other kid come from; and im guessing the whole part where everyone gathers around the pool was real short haired tokio's dream?
Twins or maybe one child cloned or something - they tech seems advanced enough to do this.

As for the other part, only the scene when long-haired Tokio wakes up without her pants and everybody's cheering for going outside seemed to be a dream.

The part with everyone at the pool happened in real time. Tokio had long hair, Miina/Meena announced the test and on the same day Tokio got her hair cut. Then short-haired Tokio wakes up and the test starts.

Alright, since there are 2 children - either twins or 1 child cloned - I'm now completely sure one of them is Maru and Maru needs to find the other one. Still wondering why, but we might need to wait and see their powers. Usually in similar stories "big mission to reach a person" is necessary because the person in question is very dangerous, very powerful or "has potential to save us all", so I'm looking in that direction with one eye.

Also, it's all confirmed about Hiruko being kids if anyone still doubted that. And since they were all called Hiruko by the AI and Maru was just born at the moment, he must've learned this word from somebody else. That would mean that either Mikura or whoever took care of Maru in his first years was ONE OF the Academy's children.

I wonder just how much Sawatari and Aoshima knew about "the heaven plan". Like, they seemed to have some idea what's going to happen, just not exactly when, while the technicians were kept completely in the dark. Is there an actual post-apo outside of their facility? Is there some global war or radiation?

Double-page supporter
So its the 28th of july. The calamity happens in august. The kids are the maneaters but none of them are sick yet as far as we know.

Also the medicine Maru is carrying probably stops the transformation I bet. We saw one vial of it had been used, probably on him.

I wonder is the computer off or what?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
@sterven @bigtiddyoneesan @EOTFOFYL @Richman
this manga took a sudden road like gal cleaning
__mdr_girls_frontline_drawn_by_ran_bukeranwu__sample-7a1565f9dc9a87298a66d9d9eb5f0cc7.jpg

Group Leader
:shamihuh:no way dude that was a once in a lifetime type of turn ain't no way this is that bad I need to read this to believe it
it is that bad in this kind of manga, but it's too bad to be true.

unless the author want to expand the journey.

Users who are viewing this thread