Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Takahara Academy ➂

Dex-chan lover
so the coin floppy ear girl gave the guy isnt that the same from the rooftop? is he the doc from back then ?

Group Leader
bro
💀

341732616_1699747253793246_8882235562518299424_n.png

Well shit, that confirms it all that Mimhime and Shiro are now dead in the present, and for fucks sake Director just die already.

Dex-chan lover
Confirmed, godammit. T_T

Also fuck those doctors. So incompetent to boot to do their little fucked-up plan. They never told Tokio that she had twins so that they could use one of her children for some messed-up thing. And at the end, I think we have the Director ruining their lies to cover-up the swap by trying to grab the wrong (or right!) child from Tokio's arms when it's not necessary and they already have one.

Very cool!

so the coin floppy ear girl gave the guy isnt that the same from the rooftop? is he the doc from back then ?
It is the same guy, Usami. The one who was amputating limbs and giving out self-made prostethics.

Confirmed, godammit. T_T

Also fuck those doctors. So incompetent to boot to do their little fucked-up plan. They never told Tokio that she had twins so that they could use one of her children for some messed-up thing. And at the end, I think we have the Director ruining their lies to cover-up the swap by trying to grab the wrong (or right!) child from Tokio's arms when it's not necessary and they already have one.

Very cool!
I think the second child might be a clone, or maybe those faceless "children" can turn into someone else and that's how they "made" another child. I know it's crazy, but when technicians were surprised about twins and thought there was only one child, Aoshima (vice-director) said "Well, pretty much".

Something is fishy about this.

Dex-chan lover
I called that Shiro was Dc. Usami on my first read as early as he said he liked to thinker with machines, and felt very fullfiled when it was confirmed.

But on re-read, both were in the covers of those chapters despite not appearing in the flashback

Dex-chan lover
Man and here I was thinking I wanted Mimihime to survive somehow, little did I know I already saw their ending

Users who are viewing this thread