Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 7 Ch. 42 - Mikura

Dex-chan lover
so the attack on the school was the gov, i assume to stop them, and they extracted some children,
but not all, now how did small maru got out? and was the great disaster realy the astroid? seems like that disaster has triggered the defense reaction by the children and turned them into maneater. everyone with a core is then there decendent ?

so the attack on the school was the gov, i assume to stop them, and they extracted some children,
but not all, now how did small maru got out? and was the great disaster realy the astroid? seems like that disaster has triggered the defense reaction by the children and turned them into maneater. everyone with a core is then there decendent ?
Perhaps. But the whole asteroid thing seems like a red herring. It seems they're engineering a fake alien attack of some kind.

Double-page supporter
Perhaps. But the whole asteroid thing seems like a red herring. It seems they're engineering a fake alien attack of some kind.
Yeah - that would be in keeping with the tone of the Manga: A group tries to take power by staging a false-flag attack using fake aliens, and this leads to the apocalypse. Humanity is destroyed by human hubris

Double-page supporter
I feel like the school is actually a flashback or something rather than something happening at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread