Tengoku Daimakyou - Vol. 9 Ch. 50 - Michika ➁

Dex-chan lover
so hotel tycoon kids backstory is now known, so what happend to her mother? died by birth? also a bit sad that her dead died, cause one was just bored

so hotel tycoon kids backstory is now known, so what happend to her mother? died by birth? also a bit sad that her dead died, cause one was just bored
I think if Taka (Minakata Mito) and Anzu (Noa Umezu) married and left to go have a kid together, that child was Totori, who is the hotel tycoon which explains how she ended up alone and why she is of hiruko descent. Taka said he wouldn't let Michika (Takezuka) get to Noa, so that means Anzu must've turned into the slime thing that Michika was going to kill and Taka wanted to stop Michika from killing his wife who is now the man-eater. Michika (allegedly) kills Taka, but someone suspiciously looked like Taka from behind in Ch 48 so who knows if he actually was dead, but by the time he came too his child was gone with the people and he had nobody else. It could have also just been other kids from the facility though.

Dex-chan lover
No no no, godammit. Why did they have to fight? T_T

Taka fell for the classic 'I'll protect this monster my loved one became'. He should have tried to reason with Takezawa, since she's a fight-nuts, he had to simply tell her a slime staying idle like that wasn't much of a challenge and she would have chased another one. Still, that fight was good. Hiruko vs Hiruko doesn't fuck around: invisible slashes vs time stop?

And damn, that Totori reveal. We knew her parents all along but she never could. And they didn't abandon her. But I really didn't think she was actually an Hiruko, I simply thought Maru discovered that he could FATAL DIVU into humans too if he didn't pay attention. No, she was actually one of them.

No no no, godammit. Why did they have to fight? T_T

Taka fell for the classic 'I'll protect this monster my loved one became'. He should have tried to reason with Takezawa, since she's a fight-nuts, he had to simply tell her a slime staying idle like that wasn't much of a challenge and she would have chased another one. Still, that fight was good. Hiruko vs Hiruko doesn't fuck around: invisible slashes vs time stop?

And damn, that Totori reveal. We knew her parents all along but she never could. And they didn't abandon her. But I really didn't think she was actually an Hiruko, I simply thought Maru discovered that he could FATAL DIVU into humans too if he didn't pay attention. No, she was actually one of them.
So this also means that the mother of the baby of Juichi was also a hiruko then. He said there were two women, a couple, who took a liking to him. Could they be the two little girls that kissed earlier in the story (I have only started reading the manga but only near where the anime left off). If both or even one is a hiruko, why didn't they turn into monsters after dying?

Dex-chan lover
So this also means that the mother of the baby of Juichi was also a hiruko then. He said there were two women, a couple, who took a liking to him. Could they be the two little girls that kissed earlier in the story (I have only started reading the manga but only near where the anime left off). If both or even one is a hiruko, why didn't they turn into monsters after dying?
Yeah, it's pretty much confirmed that the mothers of the baby of Juichi were the two yuri girls. It's even 'clearer' in the anime as we can see the red Power Rangers pendant on the ankle of the cryo Hiruko. And in the manga, there's a cover making it clear (with a japanese pun on one of their names I forgot)

The definitive proof is of course the fact that his boy is an hiruko too, like Totori, second-gen.

So they did turn in monsters when dying, at least the bio mom for sure, and she was the one that attacked the femcel queendom and that Kiruko and Maru defeated but didn't kill.

Once you're done catching up, I'd recommend for you to look up in the wikia, subreddit (or even in some of those chapters comments sections where I've seen it) as there's a great chart made about all the characters and what they look like throughout the different timelines.

I honestly missed some myself.

Users who are viewing this thread