Tenkoi in Hachioji - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Mt. Takao and the Tengu's Rules

Banned
Does anyone else have an issue where they can't relate to the MC at all? like I'm a guy and I would get married to the FML in a heart beat. Like ok I know his family is dead and he's messed up mentally and he's also kind of a prick but you're telling me any average joe would really just reject this girl?

Dex-chan lover
A really cute chapter! I love how lively her tengu family is! Well except those who badmouthed behind her back (ರ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ರ) Also, uncensored wing holdingggg??? leeeewwwwwwd theres kid tengu hereee hahaha
iE2DSdP_d.webp

-
I mean . . . . If a cute tengu appears in front of me, Id probably wont run as well
KQA3rXB_d.webp

images

-
Dammmnnn! with all those gadgets she collected, she could run a black market business
KrtxBjl_d.webp

-
Well~ You did say break the rules, and do whatever she wants~ dont go back at your own words Kotaro (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)
MazGspF_d.webp

Thanks so much for the SL, Miyuuuu hope you stay healthy out there!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Does anyone else have an issue where they can't relate to the MC at all? like I'm a guy and I would get married to the FML in a heart beat. Like ok I know his family is dead and he's messed up mentally and he's also kind of a prick but you're telling me any average joe would really just reject this girl?
What, so you're saying he should tie the rest of his life to a girl he doesn't really remember and live by customs he's never heard of to be nice? I don't quite understand your point; he isn't so catastrophically down bad as to jump at the first chance to marry someone lol.

Thanks for the SL!

What, so you're saying he should tie the rest of his life to a girl he doesn't really remember and live by customs he's never heard of to be nice? I don't quite understand your point; he isn't so catastrophically down bad as to jump at the first chance to marry someone lol.

Thanks for the SL!
Yeah I'd wage most people would refuse it. It's like a 21st century scam

and thats why u arent the MC… that would literally make everything boring. I would also like to add that this a shoujo and they give their male MCs depth and character, meaning this isnt ur typical loser bland shounen MC.

Dex-chan lover

He's very much not a prick. He shows an awful lot of concern for her wellbeing and future. We've known the guy for two chapters, and the story so far was that back when he was a kid here, he had an experience that people described as supernatural. But he has no idea what it was. All he felt was afraid, and like it was covered up. He came back to solve the mystery, he's got all sorts of books on folklore that he's marked up.

When he goes back to the mountain, he can't help but feel like he's seen all sorts of things before. He's been places. He's done things. He remembers doing them, but he doesn't know how he does. He has an experience where he walks off the path and meets a giant wolf, but it seems like it doesn't actually happen and instead he stayed where he was the whole time. He's wrapped up in trying to solve this mystery, figure out what happened to him, figure out what's going on... and then he meets her again and she's like "we're married now"

Throwing his entire life away to live in a magical castle sounds pretty cool. I can get the idea that it'd be hard to resist. But he didn't come back aimlessly or when he was at the end of his rope. He was trying to solve a mystery, and suddenly he's supposed to live his whole life not only there, but totally outside of human society. He doesn't know her, and he thinks she doesn't know him. The conversation they have where she decides to live in the outside world explains his philosophical motivations pretty clearly: he doesn't think its fair for people to be forced to live in a way they don't want to. He couldn't let this lady he essentially just met today after coming back to solve a personal mystery get tied down with him for her whole life. He tells her she can marry whoever she wants, or not even marry at all, trying to convince her that she has no reason to decide to stick with him just because of rules.

See, it's not just him who'd give up the rest of his life. She would, too. His motivation is clear: he doesn't want to be her anchor.

Double-page supporter
A new romcom featuring a cute tengu girl and sudden cohabitation? Sign me up.
Thank you for the chapter.

and thats why u arent the MC… that would literally make everything boring. I would also like to add that this a shoujo and they give their male MCs depth and character, meaning this isnt ur typical loser bland shounen MC.
Lmao no they don't, most shoujo male leads are cookie cutter tall brooding guys who are there to be fixed and moulded by the FMC

Users who are viewing this thread