Tenkoi in Hachioji - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Mt. Takao and the Tengu's Rules

Dex-chan lover
and thats why u arent the MC… that would literally make everything boring. I would also like to add that this a shoujo and they give their male MCs depth and character, meaning this isnt ur typical loser bland shounen MC.
"Depth" Sure :lul:

Translates to emotional guys that have issues with themselves that needs to be fixed by someone else instead of themselves.

Also any genre can have it's cookie cutter character. Literally the female lead is your typical happy go lucky girl with a dream and heavy background. From the multiple shoujo's I've read the only difference she has from standard flock is that she's a tengu that has to continue her family's leadership.

Also one last thing that wouldn't make the series boring that would just be the premise and the story would be navigating the relationship and the challenges tengu and human would have in being in a relationship. Being that she's the leader and he's a nobody. If the idea of him going along with what she said and marrying her immediately sounds boring. That tells me you have no imagination or any inkling in storytelling.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread