Tenkoi in Hachioji - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Atagoyama Ichirouta's attack on Mt. Takao!

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely adore this art, it reminds me so much of earlier romance mangas. I figure he met her again when him and his grandma were on a walk/hike/trip and the grandma fell and passed. It seems like Hime saved him that day, consoled his broken mind and heart and he has ptsd from it. So her not wanting him to remember the trauma even though it would solidify how much they are meant for eachother is a bittersweet thing.

Dex-chan lover
if that guy really dislike her and didnt like the idea of marrying her, then why did he came and make a salt about it

Dex-chan lover
if that guy really dislike her and didnt like the idea of marrying her, then why did he came and make a salt about it
Going by what he said at the end I think he was making sure that it was actually love and not like a "I'm going to use this idiot to see what freedom Is like" situations

Fed-Kun's army
I absolutely adore this art, it reminds me so much of earlier romance mangas. I figure he met her again when him and his grandma were on a walk/hike/trip and the grandma fell and passed. It seems like Hime saved him that day, consoled his broken mind and heart and he has ptsd from it. So her not wanting him to remember the trauma even though it would solidify how much they are meant for eachother is a bittersweet thing.

Hime is real one

Users who are viewing this thread