Tenkousei ga Oshi Seiyuu Datta Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.3 - Chapter 5.3

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I'm pretty sure when I was in high school I never had a guy dedicated to my destruction. I thought you didn't get that unless you were, like, Mr. Incredible or Daredevil or something.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh. Bat.to is the worst for that. There’s someone now just uploading scans because she feels like it. Even after getting them taken down, she’s still at it 🤦‍♀️ Thank you for the update! ♥️

Dex-chan lover
I think he's pretty certain that she  is "Akira" and is just biding time until he can prove it

Dex-chan lover
CLIFFHANGERS ARE ILLEGAL

3a4bc1d95f3d616645f42af6629e725b.jpg

Group Leader
Wow, I'm pretty sure when I was in high school I never had a guy dedicated to my destruction. I thought you didn't get that unless you were, like, Mr. Incredible or Daredevil or something.
I know I'm in the right place when I spot PLG in the comments again after so many years of not reading manga.

Dex-chan lover

What!? You mean you didn't spend any time in plotting someone else's destruction when you were supposed to be studying?
:oooo:

Waaaaahh I love them so much!!! but I knew dat guy was gonna be sussy e__e Thank u for ur hard work Plum TwT

Users who are viewing this thread