Tensai Majo no Maryoku Kare - Vol. 2 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
I always forget how tall Niya is. Or maybe Komugi-kun is just short. ._.

But "Why are incidents telling me so clearly just how dependent my life was on magic, right up until this moment...keep on showing up one after another" and then instantly showing Komugi-kun.

Looks more like the world is telling her instead the fact she now has someone else she can depend on in life instead of magic. x3

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if she's being a good or bad role model for Niya

Dex-chan lover
Early on it's stated she used to teach classes. She was also part of the Witch Organization so she likely got some payouts for helping the org. She probably has a nice little nest egg.
I forgot that she has a home and the only reason she's here is because she got locked out.

Dex-chan lover
Conbini in japan have a few different 'tiers' of umbrellas. There are super compact ones for around 700 yen, and chonkier ones for around 1500.
Do not buy the cheap umbrellas. They're fine if there's no wind, but... well, I learned the hard way the first time I walked around in Osaka, as I spent most of my time struggling to keep the umbrella from turning itself inside-out because of the wind blowing every which way. It was then that I realized that all the characters getting their umbrellas destroyed in manga/anime weren't just a trope invocation -- They just cheaped out and didn't buy the good umbrellas.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Looks more like the world is telling her instead the fact she now has someone else she can depend on in life instead of magic. x3
Normally I'd agree, but in this case specifically the world was just being mean spirited. Took away the umbrella to start, and her first reaction was to go for the phone to call for that someone else, but in this case the battery wound up dead so she just had to sit all alone.

Dex-chan lover
A genius witch's idea of Hush Money
yakuza-goro-majima.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I mean, some good food would definitely be enough to bribe me.

Dex-chan lover
Normally I'd agree, but in this case specifically the world was just being mean spirited. Took away the umbrella to start, and her first reaction was to go for the phone to call for that someone else, but in this case the battery wound up dead so she just had to sit all alone.
Sure but he still went out looking for her. Even without calling for help the fact the weather got so bad had him make the choice to make sure she was okay. He will always be looking out for her, basically.

Dex-chan lover
Sure but he still went out looking for her. Even without calling for help the fact the weather got so bad had him make the choice to make sure she was okay. He will always be looking out for her, basically.
I'd wager they called her and heard the immediate "this number is currently unavailable" that you get when you try calling a dead/off-grid phone, and realised that it was probably dead and that she wouldn't be able to call for help even if she needed it, which it seems like she would've regardless of the rain seeing as she said she'd get lost without the map on her phone.

Users who are viewing this thread