Tensai Saijaku Mamonotsukai ha Kikan Shitai ~Saikyou no Juusha to Hikihanasarete Mishiranu Chi ni Tobasaremashita.~ - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
So... any tags for this? Description? Anything?

weird that a manga that's been here with English updates dating back 8 months has zero outward indicators of what it's about or what kind of content it has.

Google-translating the kanji version of the title returns "The Genius Weakest Monster User Wants to Return ~I was separated from my strongest attendant and flew to a strange land~"

The Portuguese description google-translates as "Phill Garden, the weakest demon tamer, alongside Alice Nightwalker, his most loyal warrior servant, go together at the command of King Grael to fight against the Demon King "Silas BlackLogia", but since they did not count on the immeasurable power that the king demon has, Alice sends her master to protect him from imminent destruction to another world. Phill, since he is in a totally different place, tries to comprehend reality while looking for a way to get back."

So it sounds like it's an altered take on the overdosed plot of "I was the weak link in the hero party but once I'm removed it turns out I'm actually super OP" type stories, but it'd be good to know if this is straight drama, dramedy, wacky gag hijinks, sexy times, romance, etc.

I'd rather not get into reading it only to find out that it's some chuuni edgelord gorefest or cringy NTR bait or something like that (not that I expect it is given the look of the cover but one can never be sure)

Dex-chan lover
Pretty generic still, also the art is all over the place, fine at parts then some of those faces woof. I'm keep reading this for now but if it doesn't improve soo I'm droppin it. Also I hate the slave mentality here again :S

Users who are viewing this thread