Tensei Akuma no Saikyou Yuusha Ikusei Keikaku - Ch. 4 - Mutual Interest

Supporter
oardefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
WOULD YOU PLEASE BECOME THIS CHILD'S MOTHER?
AS I SAID EARLIER, I WANT YOU TO BECOME THIS CHILD'S MOTHER.
IN OTHER WORDS, I WANT YOU TO BE MY WIFE.

Immediately asking a girl to be your wife as a complete stranger?? That's not romantic, that's creepy...
(Even if she is a slave.)
I see it's an adaptation... It's the novel author or it's the mangaka (and/or manga editor) who is out of his mind?

It would have made sense if he ask her to be the nanny, and they develop feeling for each other over time (not necessary over a long time), but this is way, way , way, way tooooooooooooooo fast, skipping a lot of steps:
Nanny ➡️ love interest ➡️ girlfriend ➡️ bride ➡️ wife

Dex-chan lover

Immediately asking a girl to be your wife as a complete stranger?? That's not romantic, that's creepy...
(Even if she is a slave.)
I see it's an adaptation... It's the novel author or it's the mangaka (and/or manga editor) who is out of his mind?

It would have made sense if he ask her to be the nanny, and they develop feeling for each other over time (not necessary over a long time), but this is way, way , way, way tooooooooooooooo fast, skipping a lot of steps:
Nanny ➡️ love interest ➡️ girlfriend ➡️ bride ➡️ wife
He isn't looking for a wife for himself but a mother for his son. He didn't have any romantic interest and doesn't know if there will be any to promote from nanny to wife (from her side either).
Rather It was better to be direct. Giving her a "Nanny" role won't make her as reaponsible towards Ars as the "Mother" role. A nanny's job is to care for a child as it grows but a mother's responsibility is to raise the child. It gives her equal right and responsibility as Kakyu not just a person employed by him.

Users who are viewing this thread