Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.4

Dex-chan lover
He can pulled a ton of chunk of earth yet a sole can stop him. Even if that was the reason, you can still move the foot bruh

That's what I was thinking. He lifts a damn island as a baby and obliterates someone with just water. Can't he float the ground she's on into the air or something? or drop a boulder on her? This struggle seems really contrived, and it's weird cause she's just some random bandit. I don't get these authors man.

Aggregator gang
This two are the most brain dead individuals I've ever seen. Even with their collective single digit IQ this is the conclusion they've reached after reading, not a single letter was comprehended, the whole chapter and not too mention previous chapters were physical exercises were common place. Do they not see the weakened child who had to fight an adult with the stenghth of a twink? And as a cherry on top he is still learning how to use his powers, yes he could do all those things against his sister but, that was a fight or flight response to his trauma not his individual power level. Inbreds.

Users who are viewing this thread