Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Social Gathering and Cat

Dex-chan lover
I applaud you for finishing this off, but as others have said I feel like this is going to end in a massive cliffhanger rather than anything else because at this rate it is going to definitely end up being a light novel advertisement.

Dex-chan lover
Since it pulled a bait and switch it's no wonder this got axed tbh. The whole point of this series was the yandere sister isekaing with him and he figured out/dealt with her waaaaay too soon.

Dex-chan lover
Since it pulled a bait and switch it's no wonder this got axed tbh. The whole point of this series was the yandere sister isekaing with him and he figured out/dealt with her waaaaay too soon.

Iirc she's still alive and was controlling the body that was dealt with remotely. It was teased but I think but it's been a minute so maybe I'm remembering wrong.

I just remember while reading this that I kept wishing she would come back sooner because it was boring AF without her

Dex-chan lover
I could be wrong, but I believe that the sister is/was supposed to be Phil. 1) She's the correct age to be reincarnated after the Maid's death. 2) Humans are animals too and we saw someone take over a human to fire an arrow at either Phil or the teacher (my suspicion it's the teacher) as the thought bubble was to eliminate an interloper, Phil has the ability to control animals.

The second possibility is that iirc the kidnappers mentioned that they were to sell the brother to a messed up, young noble girl who I assume may have the power of possession

A bit of bonus paranoia: the fact that the sister reincarnated AGAIN also implicates the Goddess in the first chapters, but why she would do this I have no clue.

Dex-chan lover
Okay starting to see why this got the axe.

The story is about a yandere sister, the first few chapters were about the yandere sister, and no we’re just milling about in the 50th isekai magical academy.

It’s like the author got excited about the whole twist of his sister being reincarnated right next to him and blew his load way too early, know he’s just milling about

Double-page supporter
tell me you don't know the series without saying you do.
the sister can keep reincarnating and possessing different people. won't say who due to spoilers, but the sister is already within the MC's presence

Dex-chan lover
the sister can keep reincarnating and possessing different people. won't say who due to spoilers, but the sister is already within the MC's presence
I only know what's in the manga, if you read the LN then fair enough. But it is not possible to know that from what the manga showed so far.

Dex-chan lover
just reveal it with a spoiler tag, manga ends with just a silhouette anyway 💀. well, maybe on the last chap :aquadrink:.

Users who are viewing this thread