Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan? - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The King's Eye

In case anyone was wondering, it ends in 2 chapters, nothing is resolved, and this manga was literally not much more than an advertisement for the light novels. If you wanna continue the story, read that.

Dex-chan lover
Guess they decided to end around this point because of how dark the story gets.

The sister winds up showing up more often so mc gets so paranoid that he just starts murdering women left and right to reduce the amount of vessels his sister can use

Guess they decided to end around this point because of how dark the story gets.

The sister winds up showing up more often so mc gets so paranoid that he just starts murdering women left and right to reduce the amount of vessels his sister can use
I'm too lazy to read the novel... So I want to ask, when will the sister show herself to mc again? what body is she currently possessing?

Dex-chan lover
I'm too lazy to read the novel... So I want to ask, when will the sister show herself to mc again? what body is she currently possessing?
Spoilers here:

Philine, who murders everyone in the school and actually killed Jack's parents years before and has been controlling them using necromancy. The reveal was totally devastating because Jack just confessed to Philine the he truly loved her... even though she was his sister all along.

Aggregator gang
Spoilers here:

Philine, who murders everyone in the school and actually killed Jack's parents years before and has been controlling them using necromancy. The reveal was totally devastating because Jack just confessed to Philine the he truly loved her... even though she was his sister all along.
Her reincarnating first made sense. Her being able to reincarnate in a body before she was killed in hear next reincarnation makes it impossible to guess who she is. Which makes this work kinda terrible to read...

Dex-chan lover
Her reincarnating first made sense. Her being able to reincarnate in a body before she was killed in hear next reincarnation makes it impossible to guess who she is. Which makes this work kinda terrible to read...
You can see why he went crazy and killed off every girl he can find.

And it's not really reincarnation, but more possession. She has spies that tell her the girls he's close with and installs herself onto that girl.

Users who are viewing this thread