Tensei Inja wa Hokusoemu - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
This could be "turn your brain off" fantasy reading if the author would smooth out the plot some.

Dex-chan lover
this manga is so jumpy somehow. it often/always feels like the author skipped the parts that glue everything together. this makes it quite hard to follow everything.
This could be "turn your brain off" fantasy reading if the author would smooth out the plot some.
This is more on the Editor than the Mangaka. Editor-kun is supposed to catch stuff like this during the storyboarding phase and go to to the Mangaka, saying, "Hey, you're doing alright, but why is this jumping around so much? It's kinda hard to follow."

Of course, this being KS Group, it could be that the translation is so wonky that it only seems this way.

Definitely hard to follow. I haven't read this in a while. I remember that the art was hard to get around cause every character looked so (mentally) dumb. Though the recent chapters make them seem (mentally) slow.

Dex-chan lover
"Now those slutty things she usually says all make sense"

That's actually pretty good...

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this story jumps around and skips so much background stuff; I mean, just a couple pages of "meanwhile, back at the ranch..." would really fix the flow...

Users who are viewing this thread