Tensei Inja wa Hokusoemu - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover

Okay, the hell was that with the goddess showing up in a swim suit? This rough translation really makes this thing hard to follow - they can't even keep the damn pronouns straight when it's blatantly obvious.

Also: at the end, fucking ouch.

Dex-chan lover
Something about the conversations is very off yeah.

That aside though, doesn't seem worth to summon this "god", seems shes just good as a banner while leaving MC completely defenseless cuz mana bullshit. She cant even unsummon herself without even more mana wastage, why is she even there.

If it's a dungeon why is the defenses entirely "man powered". Ever heard of traps, summons (other than worthless goddesses) mazes... ANYTHING other than standing around outside getting shot at.

Double-page supporter
They were under attack last chapter so WHY summon a goddess that can drain most of your mana? I feel like i missed something between the previous chapter and this one.

This seems to be one of them "Brainless" moments for plot drama and/or for the MC to pull something out of his ass to win. But guessing this is to introduce a new villain that is more OP than out MC

Dex-chan lover
Now that's a lotta damage!

...but I don't think flex seal is going to fix that.

Dex-chan lover
Yet another disappointing plot device to cause unnecessary drama and tention...

The whole comic relief fanservice also felt very our of place considering the seriousness of the situation the goddess is in.

Dex-chan lover
I've enjoyed manga with worse pacing issues than this, but at least it kinda knew what it wanted. This just leaves me confused.

Dex-chan lover
i think i'm done with this. i legit can't make sense of anything with how roughly translated this is.

Users who are viewing this thread