Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Ch. 10…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the double chapter.

I almost forgot we never had Ritsu’s full background story, especially with him being the first one. Perhaps had it been told when he was recruited the resulting protagonist power he would end up radiating would overshadow our MC even more. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Dramatic irony with a hopeful turn. All of these times it's said what he'll never do...

Greed and pride. Not a good combination.

Perhaps had it been told when he was recruited the resulting protagonist power he would end up radiating would overshadow our MC even more. :ROFLMAO:
You're saying that's not the case still? :p

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Any WN/LN readers here to spoil if they will find his little sister ever? I feel like this has been pretty glossed over untill the reveal this chapter

Double-page supporter
Almost feels like a lifetime when best boy here showed up in the manga. At least we'll finally get the exposition on how his group dies. Also where's the guy from Chapter 2 Page 11? Small plot hole there.

Anyways, thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
damn, she gonna be racist towards a person who just saved her huh?

Dex-chan lover
thanks translator chan! now that we know he has a sister maybe we'll see her again!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, racism like that has never happened in the real world. Nope, not ever, super fantastical
Don't try and twist what I said. Everyone, everywhere, except for Ars and his people basically, reacting immediately with viceral hate and disgust to the point that they lash out at him even for saving their life, is fantastical. Similarly, the sheer proportion of said virulent racism, is fantastical. There were and still are (unfortunately) plenty of people that are racist to that extreme degree, like that nazi couple who were running a homeschool-type environment to indoctrinate kids to their beliefs, but you don't get entire populations that are like that, like in this manga. It's too homogenous, and why I'm saying it's fantastical.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, yup, first comes a gradual increase in recognition, then a gradual increase in fame, and with the gradual increase of both comes gradual increase in rewards and payment, which then leads to a gradual increase in ego and, right along with that, a gradual increase in the inability to properly gauge your own limits, power, abilities, and capabilities, as it is no longer your tactical mind that thinks for you but rather your greed...

Dex-chan lover
Mercenary captain is dreaming big. However, just like a Malkan won't be accepted by the society, a mercenary won't be accepted by the aristocracy. The captain has lost his grasp on reality after all of the victories. The wake up call won't be gentle, I reckon.

Dex-chan lover
He has a sister huh. Reunion chapter when?

Also, that woman is ungrateful, and racist. She could've just ran away, but she went the extra mile there. :haa:
He could've killed her for that, but he's too nice.

Dex-chan lover
Don't try and twist what I said. Everyone, everywhere, except for Ars and his people basically, reacting immediately with viceral hate and disgust to the point that they lash out at him even for saving their life, is fantastical. Similarly, the sheer proportion of said virulent racism, is fantastical. There were and still are (unfortunately) plenty of people that are racist to that extreme degree, like that nazi couple who were running a homeschool-type environment to indoctrinate kids to their beliefs, but you don't get entire populations that are like that, like in this manga. It's too homogenous, and why I'm saying it's fantastical.
If you think that there were never entire populations that acted that way you are naive as fuck

Dex-chan lover
Now I hope for a sis rescue arc (or revenge arc) to show up, and I'm not expecting anyone else from flood to survive being expendable troops.
Someone should edit that to "Don't touch me, you filthy Boruto fan" :kek:
The one good thing boruto did was redirect the hate from naruto fans lmao

Users who are viewing this thread