Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

Wew this is getting more mediocre by the chapter, the art is nice but by god i cringed HARD reading the latest 2 chapters. 1/dropped.

@skeletor51
He is naive, with the wisdom of his "prior life"(this current society and its history).
He should know that what he wants is wrong and not possible nor does anyone desire that "utopia" he preaches, its even more childish that a mature person with a past life would believe in that cringe stuff. One mans heaven is another mans hell. And to achieve your goals you must trample on everyone else and subjugate them just so you can bring a subpar life standard to everyone. Thats not how societies work nor will they ever. not now not ever.

Well this seems like a decent enough isekai, love to see where it goes from here. Thanks for translating.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol I enjoyed that credits page, ready for the next chapter, ty for the release~

@iamlazy
assuming that you're not talking about his initial conversation and sentiment about the magic girl, which turned out fine and is understandable when he's never lived in a harsh and truly hopeless environment and he's had it simple even after coming to a medieval world, and it seems to already be resolved, so putting that aside.
i don't know what you're trying to say?
the writing is immature yes, but the subject matter is pretty cut and dry
whether it's possible, especially with his current power is dubious, and the most he could realistically do is follow that sentiment as an idealistic guideline

but who the hell would not want to live in a well fed, well maintained and well-constructed environment that gives proper and equal opportunity everyone? ( i mean he has the opportunity to potentially educate and control the most talented individuals in all of the human race and maybe even other races, i think he can at least plan out a governmental body well, especially so in a world with commoners who's beliefs are easily manipulated)

are you saying that it's a morally dubious just because rich people wouldn't want to change the status quo? and that in a well constructed country, it'd be impossible to lower the amount of poverty without having to demolish the structure of nobility altogether?
, In the first place, letting nobles become too powerful and wealthy in proportion to the wealth of the whole country is kind of never not a detriment in any sense, for both the rulers and the general citizens, even when you're talking about their collective average wealth and not just the big fish nobles
i think making a bit of a better country for the lower class is a pretty decent and good objective to set your sights on, ( it would also make you use these larger amount of just as usable but formerly poor-ass people to increase the generation of the country's wealth and power, which is impressive enough that democracy is wholly based around the idea)

yes the nobles would provide resistance to such ideas , but they as citizens are by far in the minority and the war and just any major shift in power through conflict will bring with it a natural opportunity to greatly and with lesser opposition change the status quo and tradition of the country, with the majority not having a problem with most of it and the minority (nobles) having power and still some intact influence, which is why the mc has use for his overwhelming potential of incredibly superior power gained from finding the very best people to work under him and crushing the initial opposition, enough to scare off most of the pack that may come to back them up later .
( still, even with magical powers and literal magic existing it'd be really difficult realistically but this is also a story and even in reality it's a fine goal to strive toward, if not for the obstacles that are made up of the shifting powers' personal interests , but mc is op enough still in a different sense so it's not totally unreasonable to overcome that and making governmental changes for greater stablility)

the ones who can keep being the most opinionated about positive social change being a detriment to personal privilege and freedom aren't the ones who initially and instinctively feel the strongest against it, but those who can still easily afford to go against it. whether due to a still generally superior status or just a hard to personally grasp delusion. But how the hell would that opinion be at all reasonable?

Having a more reasonable lifestyle in an already flourishing environment is all anyone could ever want, unless someone's been brought up thinking they're the most special in the world.

and it might be obvious but i'm really no expert in this or even an internet smartypants expert, but this is a weird amoral view, of accepted living standards having to be extremely inflated and divided for no real reason "except that it's olden times", and then also saying that the real problem is that he's immoral for taking that away from them is all just ridiculous, and i just had to say something

Wait....were there really people taking about bl lmao ?? Haha, we should thanks Ars for solving these problems quickly then hahah!!

If you think this is even close to trash isekai you haven't seen real trash isekai.
Personally I'm really enjoying this one.

It started with hope but then it turned into classic weak MC who wants EVERYBODY to be happy.

Dex-chan lover
It is not two girls and the MC in the back
MC is in the front

Users who are viewing this thread