Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

Reading to chapter 50, I just realized that the MC doesn't actually have any original thought and is basically lead around by the plot. He doesn't even feel like the protagonist of his own story. The supporting characters have more character development than he does. Not to mention, if he was 30 year old salary man before he died, he definitely does not act like it.

Double-page supporter
This reads like a Disney Show that would titled "Ars" or "Louvent." Everyone but the main character is interesting... The sole character trait Ars has is being a boyloser like he's Yuuki straight out of Mirai Nikki...

Dex-chan lover
After prolouge ended manga fell off so hard i dont even have a word for it, just to prefess most bad things are about mc he is so bad that it overshadow anything else, this disbelif for amount of nothing that I feel for the contet after proluge of this manga is more intresting than mcs whole character, only thing ive been looking forward is i hate isekais joke at the end of the every chapter,

mc is MEANINGLESS, every other character is better than him, his dead dads back must hurt for carying the prolouge so much (literally first pannel so not really a spoiler), it would be fine if mc didnt ocupy like 70/80% of the screen time but thats not the case because... well because he is the mc lol, if he wasnt mc or even if he was a bit better this would be a decent fantasy war politics manga (still recommend to read the prolouge tho)

its fine for mc not to be op but have SOMETHING, it feels like he didnt learn anything or even try, even when we see him trying its just that we dont see any growth 55 chapters in, his ambitoin feels empthy, every time he has a chance to take a step forward he starts panicing saying usual jp mc self deprecating stuff and acting incredibly annoying, you are trying to bring peace to your land, start acting like it, I would say this even to a normal child in this situation but whats worse is that he is a middle aged man

top 5 worst mc in isekai,
have many more to say but am tired, there are probabbly also many spelling mistakes but again I am tired, and its readble so... maybe I will check it tomorow if I dont forget
good night

I like it, I like that nobles aren't all pieces of shit or decadent aristocrats but actual rulers and warriors, and that most of them are good and it's not just the author venting his hatred against the world because he was bullied as a kid. I also like the attention to some details, it's far from realistic but at least the author tries.

mc is MEANINGLESS, every other character is better than him
That's the entire point. Your complaint is literally the summary of the manga, maybe you should have read it first, he's weak and not that smart but has the power to surround himself with people better than him.
I admit he doesn't grow up which is a bit annoying, especially since he's supposed to be a reincarnated adult.

Dex-chan lover
I like it, I like that nobles aren't all pieces of shit or decadent aristocrats but actual rulers and warriors, and that most of them are good and it's not just the author venting his hatred against the world because he was bullied as a kid. I also like the attention to some details, it's far from realistic but at least the author tries.

That's the entire point. Your complaint is literally the summary of the manga, maybe you should have read it first, he's weak and not that smart but has the power to surround himself with people better than him.
I admit he doesn't grow up which is a bit annoying, especially since he's supposed to be a reincarnated adult.
bro didnt grow as a character for 100 chapters, I dont think thats good

Dex-chan lover
OMG! His wife stripped; losing some of her honor, so that his plan succeed due some idiot prince and what he did. Just his usual dumb shock reaction. OMG! NOT AN OUNCE OF ANGER TOWARD TO THAT ONE IDIOT PRINCE SEEING HIS LOYAL WIFE ACTION.

P.S. MC is bad version of AINZ from Overlord. AINZ - Good Underling, politically dumb, act smart. This MC - Good Underling, is dumb, act dumb.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was shocked by the Anime, Ars actually having a mother and not being delivered by a stork or hatching from an egg! Albeit not sure why he has black hair when his father is blonde and mother has brown hair

Anyways, I haven't read the manga in a while but just wondering, has the mother appeared in the manga at all? Or still locked up in the basement?

Dex-chan lover
The problem with this series is that everybody's dumber than a bag of rocks and the ones that are just slightly dumb are treated as geniuses.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude the tittle just summarize everything

perhaps didn't need to read this, to see where the story goes lol

Dex-chan lover
lol the manga is as sloooow as the novel with tired plot point repeated over and over again.

Users who are viewing this thread