Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

@The5thSeraph
You're being ridiculous. You don't have to consider someone a peer to insult them. I can't imagine what made you come to that conclusion. More than anything it seems like a transparent excuse to demean someone, and to oddly infer your superior intellect. If you have to tell people you're smart, rather than to demonstrate it, it is quite unlikely true. All you have demonstrated is consistency in having weird isekai takes, and sharing them in a peculiar manner under every isekai on the website.

Dex-chan lover
@calake
I'll try to make this as clear as I can, though you don't seem like the sort to understand it even so: To insult someone is to verbally attack them. It is an attempt to do harm. Without the intend to do harm, it isn't an attack, and therefore not an insult.
You randoms might have some sort of self-obsessed delusion that everyone believes you as significant as you believe yourself, but it really isn't so. To me it isn't like swinging a sword at someone, but merely like mining for ore with a pickaxe, or chiselling away at a statue. I see something wrong and I make a crude attempt to fix it. Obviously I'm not very good at it as it usually breaks apart, but I'm not really invested anyway. No point getting worked up about some broken object.
It isn't like there is any shortage of idiots out there.
I don't regard myself as some sort of super genius. I certainly never claimed to be such. Idiots frequently go on about it though. That sort of stubborn failure to understand is part of what proves their idiocy. One does not need to be a super genius to be smarter than an idiot. Just as one does not need to be on top of a mountain to overlook something crawling in the gutter.

It isn't even a conscious choice. I've got far too many things to think about and not quite as much memory as I'd like to have. Maybe if I was some sort of incredible genius I'd be able to think about more things at once and wouldn't be forgetting stuff all over the damned place. Wouldn't that be nice?

I expect in a few weeks or months or whatever some moderator will send me messages about these posts and expect me to have the slightest clue what was going on at this point. I won't remember it, of course. Sooner or later moderators always get involved when some random is annoyed at me, so I'm predicting that now.

The translators apparently hate it, but I rather like it as far as isekai go. It's at least in my top 20. cero, why do you read so much isekai? I'm bored okay

@The5thSeraph
Insult: To treat with gross insensitivity, insolence, or contemptuous rudeness.

Your intentions have nothing to do with it. If you keep unintentionally insulting people you're socially incompetent, and I don't believe it is unintentional either. I don't have any intention to report you, or anything like that... but, yes, if you keep calling people idiots unprovoked someone inevitably will, or a moderator will come along and see what an ass you are.

Dex-chan lover
@calake
Believe what you like then. If you want to be offended, that is your choice.
I'd still regard investing pride in something you're not good at to be a recipe for disaster though. And I regard casting aside responsibility for one's own mental state onto others to be self-destructive. But that is just my take on things.

Out of morbid curiosity, if the stupidity of others negatively impacts your way of life, just how are you supposed to correct their thinking without offending them? How can you let them know they fucked up and you're paying the consequences for their irresponsibility in a way that will not just make them antagonistic and even more brazenly idiotic?
Can you, even?

@The5thSeraph

You're an NPC LOL. Legit idk why people like you act this way. It isn't cool at all, your valid to your own opinions but why do you have to step on others to push your own small ego on matters that don't even really matter? Legit saying "it's not an insult, it's just an observation" is literally so childish and irresponsible. It's an argument that people who are unwilling to take responsibility for their words but constantly talk shit. You don't have to care about people you don't know, its hard to and that's understandable. Regardless you're being immature. Grow up. Don't bother responding

@The5thSeraph

omg guys a comment on an isekai manga literally destroyed this guys life. pray for him. He is a very smart and intelligent individual that doesnt deserve such audacious stupidity.

/s

Dex-chan lover
Don't read further than this comment, useless drama ahead (guys, get a room for the f sake)

BTW, cute and light Isekai, nothing special but an enjoyable read, also the scanlator are a bunch of Gigachad, and you should definitely check out the other series they translate

the 'The5thSeraph' is a Karen, always believes that they are right and hard headed enough to not listen to anyone else but themselves. It doesn't see that it's wrong coz again... a Karen. People like that are unredeemable, everyone just block the guy.
He might even think that he won here, but again that's just how his brain works (if you can call it a brain). Let's just hope that he doesn't breed and multiply coz the world has enough problems to deal with.

Dex-chan lover
@ilysmh
Even if I could force myself to give a shit about randoms, would I? I don't think so. How many have I spoken to in my life? Thousands? Millions?
You people who don't even care for accuracy when you pick words. Content to merely half-arse communication even when it matters, to say nothing of when it doesn't.
"Childish and irresponsible"? You are not my responsibility. I correct errors because they fall in my path, and not out of any imagined obligation towards you lot. Why don't you clean up your collective behaviour so there is nothing for me to even remark about?
You don't want me to respond? Don't address me, obviously. You waste my time, I waste yours.

@iusewindows98
You proved that you have nothing whatsoever to contribute in record time, eh? Welcome to the block-list.

Hahaha the5thSeraph was destroyed by the comments. He won't learn tho... Which is sad... but the world goes on.

I mean it's not the worst isekai out there neither the best, I enjoy reading it. Thanks to the teams for the job.

Users who are viewing this thread