Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

It's gonna be 2022 - 2023 until they get to the point of this TL. Hope someone else picks this up, several years is too long to wait

Dex-chan lover
😡🤬
A manga is being licensed ?! Good for the author, editor and the magazine (in French it would be 'maison d'édition' but I think it'd be weird to translate this into English...) but for us people who can't / won't buy it it's a shame...

Anyway thanks to the scanlation team so far! They have done a great job! Thanks for bringing up this manga!

Dex-chan lover
They aquire the license and take 6 friggin month to translate the first volume FFS,

Dex-chan lover
You can still translate this manga, but I won’t try to understand how you think

I welcome and support anyone else who snipes this

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting a dragon, but apparently he has an affinity for demonic beings.

Just when it's getting interesting... And it's not like the official release will be available in Europe anyway.

Double-page supporter
What a weird case of blueballs and sadness, I mean nothing bad about the translation group or something, just weird place the manga to stop, well it's not like the series cancelled or something, just not on mangadex lloll now I gotta find where it'll be released at now

Aggregator gang
@DeadKinginHell
same name, but in this series he's the crazy former god of entertainment who forced the whole world to play a death game for his own amusement and is about to break free from the seal that MC's parents placed on him 300 years prior
one piece arlong was...maybe actually just as evil...but no where near as powerful

Damn, I hope anyone TL will pick up this one.
BTW, which chapter on Novel on this chapter 27 manga? (I'd like to read if I wait too long to releases the new chapter)

Fed-Kun's army
Seven Seas is hoarding licenses and release them in snails pace.
Any sniper would be much appreciated

Oh for fuck sakes. If your going to drop a series when it gets licensed then don't bother translating at all.

I mean, I'm glad it'd be licensed so the author can get their loyalties. but not everyone is from the Americas.

Users who are viewing this thread