Tensei ni Hakobijin no Isekai Kouryakuhou - Ch. 12

I'm a bit confused.
In the beginning (chapter 10. page 18) it was mentioned, that the ranks are iron, bronze, silver, gold.
They stated that they would take the bronze rank exam (end of chapter 10 and chapter 11 page 8).
After registering they were wooden rank (chapter 11, page 13), so a new rank.
In this chapter (page 23) the audience talks about them advancing to copper rank, another new rank.

Which ranks do truly exist?

Fed-Kun's army
Girl think she's Killua xD
e4fafc5ccbb52f9bc13297fb0298882d20792d7f.pnj

Aggregator gang
I'm a bit confused.
In the beginning (chapter 10. page 18) it was mentioned, that the ranks are iron, bronze, silver, gold.
They stated that they would take the bronze rank exam (end of chapter 10 and chapter 11 page 8).
After registering they were wooden rank (chapter 11, page 13), so a new rank.
In this chapter (page 23) the audience talks about them advancing to copper rank, another new rank.

Which ranks do truly exist?
Are the words for Copper and Bronze the same in Japanese?

Dex-chan lover
lol RIP Luna. But fixable by story progression.

And she's used that bat for a day?! damn. She really just ran up to a giant ass centipede, pulled out a weapon she never used, and yeeted it huh? is Holy magic OP in this world or

Wasn't expecting Zofie to fail but I guess having proper equipment is important for an adventurer. Still, my head:

5ctun9.png

I guess Sei is pretty much set, proctor already realizes "dang this kid's experienced". Can't believe I'm this hyped over an exam dude.

Dex-chan lover
Gigachad oji-san... Wonder how MCs test is gonna turn out. Examiner oji-san seems to know his shit and is not gonna underestimate him.
And she's used that bat for a day?!
Who knows, maybe she used it outside of combat a few times, if you know what I mean 😏

Aggregator gang
I would 100% read a story about the proctor with an unnecessarily long title saying some shit like, "The former hero retires, but was not rewarded by the kingdom, and works a 9-5 as an adventurer examiner to make a living"
not exactly this but Hazure Skill "Kage ga Usui" o Motsu Guild Shokuin ga, Jitsuha Densetsu no Ansatsusha is almost exactly like that with the exception that he wanted not to be rewarded by the king

Users who are viewing this thread