Tensei ni Hakobijin no Isekai Kouryakuhou - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Of course she is using it ... she IS HOLEY isn't she? Wait ... that came out wrong. I mean she's Whorely ... dammit.

At least the ML doesn't shy away from women like so many other protagonist. From what we can see he's quite an S ... and I like that. Breath of fresh air.

Dex-chan lover
lol, it's been 3 chapters now and the dildo is still in the conversation. And I guess given the "cliffhanger" we're gonna make it 4:meguusmug:

But damn, that beast was nasty. It can be split in half and still be hellbent on killing. Hardcore, Holy Water ain't stopping that thing. and those other adventurers really wanted to tangle with 1 for riches?

Well Sei took out some magic stone that he broker'd at 2 large silver coins. Dunno if that's a lot, but neat! hope they made use of other parts too.

And now we officially get introduced to Zofi and Scarlet. a "laid off" assassin and a talented mage. Zofi seems to have chilled out once she saw Sei's skills (though she was always chill. just curious about Yaoi lol), Scarlet seems to be our resident tsundere. Good thing Sei's not a pushover MC who just takes it, they bounce off each other well.

Dex-chan lover
WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE DOESN'T USE IT? LOOK AT THAT FACE AND SAY THAT AGAIN. SHE CLEARLY WANTS YOU TO REPRODUCE. :kek:

Dex-chan lover
pkEGJWC.jpeg
Is this from the other manga also with a saint that likes....toys for "deep" praying?

Dex-chan lover
GYATT! Next chapter is fire but even then what I really want is chapter 9 or perhaps 10. Surely this is not going to turn into a trope where Sei keeps fucking whores instead of fuckin them three.

Dex-chan lover

One day, but very not soon. And they'll only do it anally.
Right, because he thinks that if he impregnates the saintess, the Church will hunt him down and execute him for heresy.

If memory serves, he gets Zofi right after the new current chapter and then the warrior girl after that in the dungeon, and Scarlett not too long after that. Then just the rotation of girls, assuming they cleave to the web novel.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I’d forgotten all about the pissing and the dildo. Silly me.

Just means I wish this would come out sooner.

Aggregator gang
He should've just let that wizard bitch die. All she did was fumble around like a moron in her own piss while he cut it in two.

Users who are viewing this thread