Tensei ni Hakobijin no Isekai Kouryakuhou - Ch. 8

Let's all be honest here and what we're here for reading this manga. degenerates tho we may be we all know that what we're here for is that mahogany bed not breaking. Man that craftsman deserves an award

Dex-chan lover
966bcdb0-6e16-4563-b02f-c4c44103619f.jpg

an incredible feat of strength, that plate is so stable it's like he has a third arm
IT lived up to ITS actual capability as an SSS-rank Carrier.

Dex-chan lover
When you let your intrusive thoughts win... Then you realize your intrusive thoughts aren't anything compared to hers. :kek:

Also, then the nun used purify on her anal dildo, funniest shit I've ever seen. At least we know the dildo was clean now.

Yeah, there's a lot to break down in this chapter lol. This chapter kind of shows what a shame it is we apparently skipped like 3 arcs of the LN/WN (i forgot which) because all we've seen so far are the badass antics of a supposedly "low class" job. But clearly that wasn't always the case and I guess his previous love life ended poorly. I guess that's why he sleeps around instead of settling down, and why he hasn't made a move on our Nun yet (though he was close this chapter lol). Wants to make sure he can protect his next love.

Dex-chan lover
God tier if she was anally masturbaiting. So hopefully he eventually anally fucks her if so. Probably not, seeing as she said "get me pregnant." But, who knows.
Here's to hoping he fucks that girl next chapter.

Thanks for the TL
I've checked the WN on the R-18 Syousetsu site using good old google translate for checking (it's in volume/chapter 5, 5th section titled 性癖, or Proclivity/Fetish/Inclination/Disposition), and yes, it is anal. The 'Priesthood' must be virginal was also given. In fact the chapter 2 sex scene didn't really happen but he did feel a surge of sacred magic, so this is a 'bedtime/nightly' ritual for her.
When you let your intrusive thoughts win... Then you realize your intrusive thoughts aren't anything compared to hers. :kek:

Also, then the nun used purify on her anal dildo, funniest shit I've ever seen. At least we know the dildo was clean now.

Yeah, there's a lot to break down in this chapter lol. This chapter kind of shows what a shame it is we apparently skipped like 3 arcs of the LN/WN (i forgot which) because all we've seen so far are the badass antics of a supposedly "low class" job. But clearly that wasn't always the case and I guess his previous love life ended poorly. I guess that's why he sleeps around instead of settling down, and why he hasn't made a move on our Nun yet (though he was close this chapter lol). Wants to make sure he can protect his next love.

I've skimmed, and yeah, the manga starts section 2 of the the 5th volume/chapter of the WN. Honestly they probably skipped the earlier bit considering how . . . underage everyone is. The story starts at him being effectively 12 after the prologue of reincarnation. Though he is currently 14, so . . . yep.
None of the following is actually that much of a spoiler and more setting info, but I'll spoil it just in case.
He did choose to become a Porter, it was a choice that he made because it had infinite storage as an exclusive skill (he had 250 points of choices for learning). Being Jobless is straight D's in whatever scaling system is in play for stats, a Porter/Carrier is barely tweaked in comparison. A Hero was 100 points with no natural skills and was As and Bs. He spent 100 points on a fast learning skill (you can pick up skills naturally and overtime, it just shortens the learn time), 50 points on Appraisal, and 100 points to boost his stats to Cs or Ds.

Sei's birth name is actually Kars Amberlius/Amberias, and is the son of the count considered a genius before the profession ceremony happened. His skill list is pretty enormous and he killed a very high level monster and all. You can see his father effectively announcing his removal from the family line and a death sentence happen. . . though it was in private. Prior to that he would have had a princess as a wife, and two concubines of lower rank.
We skip a lot of stuff, jumping to the removal from his party he joined and the 12 year old cat girl he has left for now.

Also as an aside, any advance tech can basically be blamed on other Isekai'd individuals, like highly advanced Lingerie. He's (Kars/Sei) the first reincarnated human, everyone else has been transported.
I'm partially summarizing so I don't have to read 4 volumes to comprehend whether or not the entire event was anal or not. Because boy howdy was I not expecting that! Also, I really wish some groups would give us the section titles.

Dex-chan lover
The comedy is so good. Both visual and verbal.
I cannot believe she used purify just like that. Hahahaha

Double-page supporter
I don't say this lightly, but this is manga is basically a more erotic Konosuba. Never expected someone to make a fantasy manga with titties in it and actually try and write funny plot and dialogue, kudos to that one

Dex-chan lover
God tier if she was anally masturbaiting. So hopefully he eventually anally fucks her if so. Probably not, seeing as she said "get me pregnant." But, who knows.
Here's to hoping he fucks that girl next chapter.

Thanks for the TL
Correct. It was anal. The text refers to it as "菊の穴" which is a reference to "菊座", which refers to these, chrysanthemum-shaped decorations from the Edo period. The shape alone should explain what the slang is referring to.

Similarly, when he eventually hooks up with her a million chapters from now (assuming it follows the WN), it's strictly on the back nine because he's paranoid that impregnating the saintess would get him executed by the Church for heresy.

And yes, he gets a gob job from the assassin next chapter

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread