Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 7, 2025
Messages
4,444
Such an emotional moment with her parents I got no words, that's just great

Oh? We gots another isekai confession noice noice, we learn some lore next chapter then I see

Have a nice day
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 16, 2020
Messages
1,515
Did she not already share that dozens of chapters ago, or was that only to the audience?
 
MD@Home
Joined
Jul 14, 2020
Messages
462
We're so deep into it that I literally forgot about that?? She's never referencing her previous life :dogkek:
 
Supporter
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
2,188
It's low key funny they're doing this at the end of the manga and not at the start
We're so deep into it that I literally forgot about that?? She's never referencing her previous life
She has, it's in her childhood flashback chapter and why she wanted to "fly"
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 9, 2021
Messages
609
Royal Families in Isekai are really bad At Talking huh.

Ah.......Revelation time?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top