Tensei Pandemic - Vol. 10 Ch. 70.2 - Are You Ready? (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I think this was the moment where this manga lost a lot of respect for me.
There is just something funny about a guy turning into a girl.
There is something truly sad and tragic about a perfect girl turning into a guy.
And the MC here truly lost respect because the girl had to do it for him. It's kind of an allegory for a male having sexual dysfunction... which is kind of sad too.
I don't know. When I saw that this was the route, I stopped caring about the MC.

I think this was the moment where this manga lost a lot of respect for me.
There is just something funny about a guy turning into a girl.
There is something truly sad and tragic about a perfect girl turning into a guy.
And the MC here truly lost respect because the girl had to do it for him. It's kind of an allegory for a male having sexual dysfunction... which is kind of sad too.
I don't know. When I saw that this was the route, I stopped caring about the MC.

This is where it lost you? Not the fact that this whole last volume has been a rushed train-wreck?
Your comment is weird as hell.

Dex-chan lover
This is where it lost you? Not the fact that this whole last volume has been a rushed train-wreck?
Your comment is weird as hell.
You are right about that. But was it really going anywhere? Did this manga actually had an arc or a story?

It felt like the MC was just put in the best situations of why it's great to be a girl. Not the period, not the cramps, not the buying of clothes or makeup. Not the learning curve of walking in different types of shoes. Etc.

The manga was basically running of fan service... not the worst strategy but you're not gaining more numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread