Tensei Pandemic - Vol. 10 Ch. 74 - It's a Tensei World

Dex-chan lover
I never liked this ending because it sends a bad message:
If such a thing happened, sure it would help people with gender dysphoria. But it would completely take: genetic lottery entitlement to the next level.
How so? Well the ugly principle is the basic example: uglier people will never get better jobs or have even less chances to climb the latter of society.
If the superstar athlete can be male for the game and turn into a beautiful woman for modeling job of either gender then why would you need two people? Both versions are in the room.
Female sports would be disbanded. Female spaces disbanded. Etc.

This is overthinking but you have to admit that nothing would remain the same.

I never liked this ending because it sends a bad message:
If such a thing happened, sure it would help people with gender dysphoria. But it would completely take: genetic lottery entitlement to the next level.
How so? Well the ugly principle is the basic example: uglier people will never get better jobs or have even less chances to climb the latter of society.
If the superstar athlete can be male for the game and turn into a beautiful woman for modeling job of either gender then why would you need two people? Both versions are in the room.
Female sports would be disbanded. Female spaces disbanded. Etc.

This is overthinking but you have to admit that nothing would remain the same.
You could go even further about this but I think that would also could be a good thing. Like all people would need to be careful about unwanted pregnancy so I think that abortion disscution would be interesting when anyone could get pregnant. Anyone could get violated so I think that rape statistic could go down. About female only spaces... of course they could be gone, male only spaces too. But I think that would really deepend our understanding of each other so I think a world like that would be really cool.

Dex-chan lover
You could go even further about this but I think that would also could be a good thing. Like all people would need to be careful about unwanted pregnancy so I think that abortion disscution would be interesting when anyone could get pregnant. Anyone could get violated so I think that rape statistic could go down. About female only spaces... of course they could be gone, male only spaces too. But I think that would really deepend our understanding of each other so I think a world like that would be really cool.
I definitely see what you mean by that. But I think that that there wouldn't be any more equality than we have today.
In some ways it would be good for some people but it would be bad for others.
I believe that we would live în a very fake society that puts more looks.
I do appreciate that we would basically remove every difference between genders. So that would basically turn our society into a more egalitarian one.

I will say what I disliked about this manga: it's that it only represented the female or feminine side of this argument. There is not a single male or truly masculine boy in this whole series. Every single one is some kind of insecure gender dysphoric sufferer.
So for all the arguments it makes about genders and so on, at the end of the day it's still about liking hot girl, not regular girls, not just being a girl, nope. The manga makes the case that everyone who is of common sense knows: everyone likes attractive girls. Everyone...

MC has been a girl for maybe years now, manga doesn't even bother showing the most obvious difficult part of being a girl: periods every month...

Fed-Kun's army
This was decent as far as ecchi manga goes. I think they did a good job of handling the genderswap concept, and there were some exciting scenes in there. Some of the chapters here are the censored version and that really hurts them I feel. You'll have whole pages entirely dedicated to something happening to a girl's nipples but you can't see the nips.

They did Aki-chan so damn dirty. At first it seems obvious that Aki is the main love interest. It's like, "nervous mtf x sexually aggressive ftm? Sign me up!" But then they introduce Yurina and everything starts to go down hill. At first I thought "oh they're just throwing in a generic childhood friend character in there to fill out the cast" but NO, she's actually the love interest! What the hell? They have a trillion times less chemistry than Hina and Aki! How are you gonna have multiple scenes where Aki literally gets consent from Hina and almost fucks her only to be like "LOL Hina was in love with Yurina the whole time. Sorry, not gonna happen." I'm gonna tear my head off and throw it at the author.

I hate how the comments seemed to critique every little thing possible. I guess it's almost impossible for people to appreciate mangas these days. For me, I enjoyed my journey with this series from beginning to end, and that's what matters the most. Thank you, author, for the wonderful manga that you painstakingly made for us to smile yet another day :headpat:

Happy we got the yuri end. (I'd love a longer epilouge with Mikoto and Aki, their dynamic was always fun and I'm glad they weren't left alone.)

Users who are viewing this thread