Tensei Reijou wa Shomin no Aji ni Uete Iru - Ch. 8

I think there is a large scale conspiracy to convert everyone into furrys, not that I minded tho 😂

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️
Any other father would be happy his daughter contacted scared spirits and could possibly become the crown Princess but not thus man, she gets a spanking 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Nope to the human forms. I hope it doesn't become a main stay. I want them to keep their fluffy adorable forms. Fuck ikemens.

@hedgemoney I disagree.
I do prefer Mashiro in his bear form but I'll choose Kurogane in his human form any day.
I'm simp for 2D ikemen.
ikemen-ikemen-everywhere.jpg

“That hair color... are you perhaps... Kurogane?”

lol wut??? She legit saw him transform right in front of her. Why is his identity even questioned at that point? Lmao and moreover, it had to be his hair color that gave him away.

Dex-chan lover
@Codecy I feel compelled to toss you at https://www.novelupdates.com/series/tensei-reijou-wa-shomin-no-aji-ni-uete-iru/ since it has 435 chapters translated with decent quality.

Why does she have to marry the Prince if she made a contract with a Sacred Beast? They don't belong to him and its not like he can make her since she has the power or 2 Sacred Beast to wreck anyone.

Okei handsome bois, go protect our precious lil female lead~ Who cares about the prince when we have this flowers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wuhehe

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@InsanoKing Its more of the "end game consequences" that is the reason. The existence of Sacred Beasts literally made her a golden egg (as if she wasn't already one). People from all over the kingdom would come after her to obtain her favour/restrain (diplomatically economically and politically) her depending on their loyalties. Then, depending on the loyalty of her family, not marrying the prince would mean that there is a rogue powerful existence keeping the royal family in check.

What this means is that there would be a bunch of people bothering her to obtain her favor and that there would be no peace in life, not even if she wrecks the royal family with her Sacred Beasts or any potential Anti Royals that appear. Also since the nation can't actually be run under her family alone, murdering every troublemaker in existence is not exactly a good option. In other words, the "best way" to shut everybody up by that point is to marry the prince.

And this is not even counting all the hidden schemes one could do to make her "engaged" to the prince without her knowledge until it becomes a fact, such as silently "removing" (not necessarily kill) all her other potential romantic candidates to just the prince. Also not considering the fact that some of them might be dumbasses. Again, wrecking the prince isn't an option.

TLDR : Keeping it a secret is far less troublesome compared to carelessly exposing it to the world.

ah yes a father spanking their child being treated as a joke hahaha so funny haha. just kidding i fucking hate that shit.

Awwwww Kurogane sama turned into such a sexy beast! I wanna marry him <3
how about we revise our contract and turn it into a marriage contract????
Hahahhaa aaaarrgghhhjkghkdfhgskfhkjsgh;kff i wanna cry!

Users who are viewing this thread