Tensei-saki de Suterareta Node, Mofumofu-tachi to Oryouri Shimasu - Ch. 2

Group Leader
@trimurti3 omg you sweetheart. I can't. AAH. QAQ I'm so glad you enjoy my translations. >///< This story really looks like it's trying to subvert the typical tropes this genre likes, so I've been suitably impressed together with the readers, I think. <3 I'm picking up Fake Cinderella again soon, so here's hoping all goes well!

Thank you for translating this till now! Looking forward for what the new team has in store too <3

Double-page supporter
Ahhhhh again with four freaking ears on one head ughhhhhh. I love furries or mixed breed people BUT WHY FOUR EARS ON ONE HEAD WHYYYYY

Dex-chan lover
"Hurry up and be a commoner"
Ends up being the Queen of another country.

Once a pawn always a pawn, force to keep her silly act up.
That will destroy her mental state.

I cannot handle this art, the story is interesting but the art makes me want to crawl into a hole and die

Dex-chan lover
@NomadKingR6 Not THAT far-fetched, you're just framing it wrong.
"Your fiance has fallen in love with another woman (a bitch), and wants to break up with you. So I'll support it and, since you'll be free, I can court you. Maybe even gain points by comforting you".

Not saying it's good, or smart, but prolly not that stupid either.

@Tatherwood I would understand if he went for her if they were friends. But dude was involved in the group harassment. In what case would anyone. Be like "Aw yeah no worries, yeah you accused me of stupid shit i didnt do but its all good since you like me"What? Im sorry i just cant see that

Dex-chan lover
@NomadKingR6 Not saying I disagree with you, mind you. But well, wouldn't be the first person to do something stupid for love?
Or the first man to do something moronic for pussy 😑

Maybe he just meant to stay there and not say anything, and then just went with the flow. Or maybe author is average, like most authors of most isekai. Especially cooking ones. Tried to make the character less monodimensional and failed 🤔

@Tatherwood No, i get where your coming from. But realisticly i just dont see someone who went out of their way to harass someone they claim to "Love" to get with them. Actually Suceeding

Dex-chan lover
@NomadKingR6 Well... At this point I'd just say something that will get SJWs and feminazis stoning me, but let's do it.

It's like when GIRLS (...yes, I know, not ALL girls, that's why it's called generalization), especially young girls, high school, go all like "All I want is a nice guy who makes me laugh" and then proceed to ignore every single nice guy in 50 km² to date the Alphast Fuckboy they can possibly find. Like they in fact want someone rude who treats them like an afterthought.

And I've actually seen it. More than once.
We have a saying in Spanish that translates to something along the lines of "Reality often surpases fiction".

So...yeah...

@Tatherwood Yikes lmao. Yeah that does sound hypocritical. My Ex dumped me for some Asshole who treats her like shit.She left me for "Treating her like crap" Which was not true i loved her with all my heart im currently strugglingwith depression and i tend to say things that put myself down and perhapsi was too attached to her. But it is what is i guess. Reality sucks

Users who are viewing this thread