Tensei Saki ga Zannen Ouji Datta Ken: Ima wa Fukkin 1-kai mo Dekinai kedo Yasete Isekai Sukuimasu - Ch. 12 - Chapter 12

Group Leader
I think you might confuse on who is talking to who sometimes.

Using "you" when a character talks about him/ herself for example. Might need a bit more QC ing from another translator.

Thanks for the work tho!

Btw the king and queen is full of Onee-Shota feeling lol.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chapter!

King is not what I was expecting,I thought more of bearded buff guy lol

Thanks for picking it up! While I agree that the translation is a bit rough, this will be a great way to practice and improve

Dex-chan lover
Cheers for the translations and all your hard work!

As others have said, it almost feels like people were speaking someone else's part at times. Other times a statement felt slightly garbled.

Overall still passable, bit could use some improvements. Keep practicing at working those LLMs. The better you get at manipulating them, the easier it will become to get the output you're wanting.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, thank you for picking this up.

Like many other said, I suggest you combine at least google translate (for accuracy) and chatgpt (for making sense) together when translating. Also, about the names, better follow the previous chapter.

All in all, quite nice, keep it up.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of confusion about who's talking to whom about whom going on. The pronouns are all over the place and the further down the chapter we go the less sense it makes.
Japanese people rarely use pronouns, even paid translators do a terrible job since they’re inferring based on a name/position and/or don’t care. People don’t appreciate the effort put into all the “trivial“ annoyances some of these poorly written manga present.

There's a webnovel translation you can use as reference for the translation on novelupdates, It was dropped at some point but should be useful for several more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
please grab a proof reader, or just let somebody read it over once or twice to get the grammar or even just the correct sentences in their respective bubbles right. good attempt, but it was a hard read, because while it was good english, it just often failed to work in the existing context.

Supporter
around the time they started talking with the king it felt like it got a lot more confusing than it was beforehand, it definitely can be improved a bit

Users who are viewing this thread