Tensei Saki ga Zannen Ouji Datta Ken: Ima wa Fukkin 1-kai mo Dekinai kedo Yasete Isekai Sukuimasu - Ch. 13 - Chapter 13

Dex-chan lover
So harem officially is Mifa, Iris, and Emelia, but Mifa did offer up Erika too and Natalie being named means she isn't unlikely to join. We also have the 2 sisters of Emelia who the duke offered and Luke's childhood friend who can possibly come at any time to take her love back

Dex-chan lover
What was that last part? Am I understanding correctly that there's a second response to the summoning, or is the next person in class coming up to the circle?

Dex-chan lover
The principal's summoned beast had front legs so technically it wasn't a wyvern.
The principal summoned a dragon.

This chapter has some missing pages, the equivalent of 13.3 is missing, if you got the raw from rawkuma you won't find these pages there, I think it's available on "rawuwu", I recommend taking a look.

This chapter has some missing pages, the equivalent of 13.3 is missing, if you got the raw from rawkuma you won't find these pages there, I think it's available on "rawuwu", I recommend taking a look.
I just checked it out, thank you for commenting this! I'll get to translating it immediately!

Edit: Who in there right mind would split a single page into 3 seperate ones, this gon take a while 😭

Last edited:
I just checked it out, thank you for commenting this! I'll get to translating it immediately!

Edit: Who in there right mind would split a single page into 3 seperate ones, this gon take a while 😭
It was a pain to look at, I imagine it was a pain to edit too, unfortunately it was the only place I found it.

Users who are viewing this thread