Tensei Shachiku no Cheat Saien - Ban'nou Skill to Benri na Tsukaima Yousei wo Kushishitetara, Kidzukeba Tairiku Ichi no Seisan Kyoten ga Dekiteita - …

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why they always make something so useless as yen conversion, they aren't exchanging yen, and the comparison of how much it cost something from there in his old currency is stupid and useless... is like if you take a dollar it doesn't have the same value if you use it in the US or if you use it in India.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why they always make something so useless as yen conversion, they aren't exchanging yen, and the comparison of how much it cost something from there in his old currency is stupid and useless... is like if you take a dollar it doesn't have the same value if you use it in the US or if you use it in India.
In addition to that, the math on page 7 is just... weird. It says that the average monthly living cost for a household is 30,000 of this currency, and the MC then decides that the currency must be similar in value to yen. Problem is, 30,000 yen adds up to between $200 and $250. An average family can live off that amount in a very poor country, but the cost of living is WAY higher than that in Japan, where MC supposedly comes from. Makes me think that there's either some kind of translation error, or the author has no idea how much things cost.

Group Leader
In addition to that, the math on page 7 is just... weird. It says that the average monthly living cost for a household is 30,000 of this currency, and the MC then decides that the currency must be similar in value to yen. Problem is, 30,000 yen adds up to between $200 and $250. An average family can live off that amount in a very poor country, but the cost of living is WAY higher than that in Japan, where MC supposedly comes from. Makes me think that there's either some kind of translation error, or the author has no idea how much things cost.
It's literally translated from the raw. I feel like I missed some story here (my bad I don't read the LN). maybe bcz this is adaptation so some story not get in the manga. well idk

Dex-chan lover
It's literally translated from the raw. I feel like I missed some story here (my bad I don't read the LN). maybe bcz this is adaptation so some story not get in the manga. well idk
Thanks for clarifying on that! If that's the case, all I can say is that I wonder how the author figures any household - even a 1-person household - can live on 30,000 yen per month. It's a bizarre thing for me to fixate on, but I'm just that kind of nerd - if an author adds some random specific detail like that, I wish they'd at least make sure it makes sense.

Double-page supporter
Did the author really just mention the Dragon by Himari on page 7 then go through a long debate over its name? then again they also just threw numbers out there about avg living costs so going to guess the author forgot as it didn't seem like Masato was teasing/joking. Either way thanks for the effort of continuing to provide us chapters

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

He use auto aim, n it's work...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for clarifying on that! If that's the case, all I can say is that I wonder how the author figures any household - even a 1-person household - can live on 30,000 yen per month. It's a bizarre thing for me to fixate on, but I'm just that kind of nerd - if an author adds some random specific detail like that, I wish they'd at least make sure it makes sense.
I'm guessing the author doesn't live in the real world.

It's like Dwyane Wade copping to not knowing how much a gallon of milk costs.

Dex-chan lover
you still need to rent in such open lands with monster??
because idk, usually the other "farmer" had it inside monster lands in the first place, only in those games were in human region

and of course japanese are always getting homesick, because of food... geez
but to be honest, idk i've never been in another country either. i probably could though. i just need internet lol

Dex-chan lover
you still need to rent in such open lands with monster??
because idk, usually the other "farmer" had it inside monster lands in the first place, only in those games were in human region

and of course japanese are always getting homesick, because of food... geez
but to be honest, idk i've never been in another country either. i probably could though. i just need internet lol
probably rent as in taxes to the lord mbee.

Users who are viewing this thread