Tensei Shachiku no Cheat Saien - Ban'nou Skill to Benri na Tsukaima Yousei wo Kushishitetara, Kidzukeba Tairiku Ichi no Seisan Kyoten ga Dekiteita - …

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, I always love slow life farming, cooking, exploring genre.
It's tired to be fast all the time~

Dex-chan lover
of course, the fertilizer is a dungeon drop... that is one excuse to make the MC go into dungeon.
also, since he never say he beat a dragon for the scale (he only told the guards so far) why is she assume because he got a dragon scale, he can totally fine with dungeon? is there no one ever pick up a random dragon scale before?

Dex-chan lover
The story stray further and further from a story about a farmer in another world...
Would be great if author got rid of MC and put the Driad in his place.

Dex-chan lover
This is trash, but im still gonna read it. Feels like its gonna be heading for the axe soon though...

Supporter
of course, the fertilizer is a dungeon drop... that is one excuse to make the MC go into dungeon.
I'll say the take away I get here is it lends a little explanation as to why the world is only at its current technological level -- the drive for progress is dampened when the results of that kind of progress is just given to you in a bottle.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure that mushroom is so good it will bring you to heaven. Delicious. :haa::win::aquadrink:

Group Leader
really need Proofreader for this series, I can't keep up with the weird translation I made...:wtf:

Double-page supporter
No. Do not eat that mushroom. Do not bite it. Do not even think of it.
I'm surprised they got away with featuring that mushroom, but it's not impossible to eat:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_muscaria
Although poisonous, death due to poisoning from A. muscaria ingestion is quite rare. Parboiling twice with water draining weakens its toxicity and breaks down the mushroom's psychoactive substances; it is eaten in parts of Europe, Asia, and North America.

Supporter
"Boohoo there's no soy sauce, vinegar, or mirin"
Next chapter he magically creates "seasoning" which is likely hondashi powder or concentrate since he dissolved it into water to make dashi. This is such lazy writing.

Double-page supporter
The Lazy Writing at it's finest. A walk in the mountain ad they found the exact japanese ingredents he seeks.

BTW deaths by Amanita Muscaria are extremely rare, and there are various detoxifying methods, that also weakens the allucingenic effects. It was common to eat it in some region of Italy (Some regions called it "Il Malefico"/"The Malefic", but it's a popular and confusing definition as "Il Malefico" should stand for "Porcino/Boleto Maleifico", that is the "Boletus Satanas").
Some micologyst affirm the Amanita Muscaria should be classified as Edible, considering other shrooms that have detoxifying procedures are also classified as edible

LOL Fertilizer drops in dungeons. At least it isn't as extreme as that manga where everything, even food and money were dungeon drops.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread