Tensei Shachiku no Cheat Saien - Ban'nou Skill to Benri na Tsukaima Yousei wo Kushishitetara, Kidzukeba Tairiku Ichi no Seisan Kyoten ga Dekiteita - …

Dex-chan lover
Ok. I don't usually do this, not with Isekai, fantasy, and fiction... and not with any level of seriousness... But here I really have to...
I call bull shit. Just "looking into" food manufacturing doesn't equate to seeing the blueprints for all of their machines, which are most likely proprietary and patented and therefore not viewable by the general public. Not only that, but just "looking into" the blueprints themselves wouldn't allow him to memorize and understand them to the level of re-creating them.
Unless one of his cheats is God tier memory and comprehension, such as the female Isekai noblewomen from another manga (that hasn't been updated in months to a year, and whose name I can't remember), then there is absolutely no way he could make these from memory... Or the "master level architecture" not only materializes things from (presumably) mana alone (which I don't take issue with) but also completely automates and fills in gaps along the way... At that point, a five year old's drawing of a one room hut would generate a five story, hundred room mansion, perfectly and fully furnished...

(Gasps for air) Ok. I'm done complaining.

Dex-chan lover
So most beer is made from barley not wheat and even wheat beers have some barley in it. Also you need to roast the grains first. But here I am putting more though into this than the author.

Dex-chan lover
Ok. I don't usually do this, not with Isekai, fantasy, and fiction... and not with any level of seriousness... But here I really have to...
I call bull shit. Just "looking into" food manufacturing doesn't equate to seeing the blueprints for all of their machines, which are most likely proprietary and patented and therefore not viewable by the general public. Not only that, but just "looking into" the blueprints themselves wouldn't allow him to memorize and understand them to the level of re-creating them.
Unless one of his cheats is God tier memory and comprehension, such as the female Isekai noblewomen from another manga (that hasn't been updated in months to a year, and whose name I can't remember), then there is absolutely no way he could make these from memory... Or the "master level architecture" not only materializes things from (presumably) mana alone (which I don't take issue with) but also completely automates and fills in gaps along the way... At that point, a five year old's drawing of a one room hut would generate a five story, hundred room mansion, perfectly and fully furnished...

Fr lol, it just tralala trilili bulshit happen here we go

Dex-chan lover
imagine, imagining a building with a correction function
like wth, is there any person NORMAL had such vivid imaginary for each floor?? just a single floor house is quite hard to imagine it's nook and cranny and he make some stories building with each plans on each floor
but man, magic sure is convenient. for a few tens of chapter.... otherwise it's getting boring when eveything is too easy for mc

and making a low carb food for diabetic?? is there really a need for this?? in isekai with medieval settings, sugar is NOT everyday and cheap commodity. until mc wreck it all though

Dex-chan lover
No, this is just too dumb. Too much bullshit. Author seems clueless about most of the topics approached in the manga. Nothing happens other than the MC creating everything from thin air or no effort, and other characters are occasionally surprised. It's like playing Factorio with godmode that requires no resources, no power, has infinite production, and no belts.

This MC doesn't give af about what he's doing to this world, he doesn't even understand how absurd the things he's selling are like eternal youth tomatoes etc... this must be ruining the world's economy and the power balance.....

Users who are viewing this thread