Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen) - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Spinel's Trap

Dex-chan lover
dang, so the crossdressing didn't help much🤣 antagonist was already tracking him the whole time

boring shit, no surprise why the novel got dropped....

TOOR, you better spend time for "Sword empire" than this shit.

Double-page supporter
So for how long are they going to keep recycling the same shit-stain of a third-rate hack of a villain in this story? Just fucking finish him off already and make a new one. It's boring as all fucking hell.

@skyscar - You know, it's almost like there are more than a few people on the team and others do different series.
For the record, those of us 'bothering' with this manga have basically nothing to do with sword empire, other than being in the same 'group' as those that do.
If you want sword empire released faster, go convince the ones who are actually working it (usually with money, that does the trick well).

@Siikalahna - If you don't like the series, why bother reading it? Reminds me of people reading the death march isekai who complain about it each chapter. :p

Power Uploader
@skyscar To answer your question:

1. Sword Empire is a Manhua, and this is a Manga. That one requires a Chinese Translator, which we don't currently have.
2. The guy who's translating it (Lusario) is also doing it in his free time, alongside I'm an Evil God and Starting from today I'll work as a city lord. I can't really demand him to speed up TL or anything since it's his project to begin with.

So, if you want more of that series, either help us find a Chinese TL who's willing to work on it, or ask another group if they want to take over. We're doing our best what we can as of now.

@skyscar stop acting like your opinion is the most important, different people have different tastes, there are obviously people who enjoy reading this manga and it seems like the translator enjoys translating this.

Double-page supporter
@Matakor because there are people who viewed their own opinions as facts and everyone who doesn't share their views are idiots. And they felt the need to flaunt their "superior" intellect in each chapter.

I mean, I put Sword Empire on the same level as this one.
Sword Empire isn't super bad but it's not a really distinguished series either.

Just like this one. Obviously some people like and read this. Objectively it might not be the best series out there, but subjectively a lot of people still like it enough to follow it.

Double-page supporter
The worst that could happen is that they're already dead before Will or his father rescues them. And yes, I'm open for dark concepts.

*People getting roasted in the comment section. Not funny, dude. They deserve it though tbh.

@Chibi-Angi
You're right! She does :p
I don't mind if people don't like this series, plenty of other options for them out there ^^ It does make me happy to be able to share it with the people that do though!

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised no one mentioned that the villain set a trap for the trap. Who knows, maybe things won't Beryl out of control much.

Suddenly a scary chapter.
Spinel is crazy!

Thanks for the update!

@Matakor Thx for the answer. better find new manga man. the future is bleak even novel is dropped....

@RonBWL Thx for the answer, i dont know yr internal process anyway. Thx for info.

@Chibi-Angi LoL, i dont know who s acting like your opinion is the most important here now. i read and dont like it. i cannot comment now? forget the purpose of the comment section?
if you or the mass like it, no one cannot oppose it? LoLLL grow up man. anyway enjoy yr manga from the Dropped novel.

@hikufalafel man up and dont act like a pussy, M'kay? whether you mean me or not. forget the purpose of the comment section? there are people who viewed their own opinions as facts and everyone who doesn't share their views are idiots. you means yourself who cannot except the diff opinion?

Users who are viewing this thread