Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen) - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Initiating the Counterattack?!

I would call this a cliffhanger but they did that so many times in this manga it doesnt makes me want to know what happens next anymore

Dex-chan lover
"HQ this is Bravo, the package having a word that they want to stay"
"Bravo this is HQ, roger, abandon mission"

Dex-chan lover
Will has been summoned in this world, without fighting, spying, counter espionage, courage to kill, and infiltration.
Suddenly, he got this courage to inflict harm to others without blinking an eye...
On other isekai, MC are wimp because they can't do that.
The common point they had was they were from a peaceful country, which only they can do as an extreme harm to other person was a verbal abuse...

Now Will's dress like a girl this time, and yet, he had courage to continue their mission, like he didnt had been hold back by nervousness (which is pretty common to everyone's first time in military actions like this)....

I am now thinking, that if we Isekai'd first, the first thing we should ask about ourselves if we are being controlled by someone.
Will's courage in this series is not normal...

Double-page supporter
Just kill them all? The people who kidnapped as well as those who work for them, I mean. And destroy the fortress too. No need to bother stealthily rescuing, just kill them all and walk out of the main door (or over the crumbled wall, whatever). Yeah, it's definitely not all of them, but as long as you take the attitude of "I'll kill all, who are even slightly related to the incident", they'll run out of people they can use very quickly because nobody, not even the most deranged, drug addicted, brainwashed slaves would be willing to lift a finger or even pretend to be against the guy who goes around doing something like that. It's impossible to hide something like that, whole forts disappearing completely.

Lol Shiro. So funny!!!
I wanted to see him break that wall. Stealthily.

Users who are viewing this thread