Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen) - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - To Each His Own Battle

Dex-chan lover
Lol. He has so many new hornet pets now I guess? That part was cute

Yeah, and that Zirco said not to save them in the previous episode because they had plan. That's a great plan, Zirco. That's fuckin' ingenious, if I understand it correctly. It's a Swiss fuckin' watch.

Aggregator gang
Hostages make executing literally any plan way harder. I get a bear and a 10yr old kid aren't master tacticians but I would of thought that was obvious. If they clearly lost the battle of strength so convincingly the first time why would the try their luck again zzz

You really have to turn your brain off for this one.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, they probably should have escaped when Shiro first offered. This is approaching the realm of pure idiocy. Unlike the Father's fight this just feels so needlessly drawn out and overall pointless to the story

hope some of them die... so at least they learn to not play with their lives... pure idiocy really.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

But man that cliffhanger (I know he most likely will be saved pretty easily, but doesn't feel good seeing him like that till next chapter)

"Ya don't save us we'll overturn their plans by doing exactly what they expect of us! We're geniuses"

*Shiro leaves*

"Ok so let's try to think of a plan because we're still trapped exactly like before and nothing has changed for us. Oops I got slave collared and everything is worse. But I'm a genius hurr durr."

Users who are viewing this thread