Tensei Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa Fukushuu wo Nozomanai THE COMIC - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Man, is everyone literally scum in this manga aside from the Prince and maybe the Knight?

Dex-chan lover
For a moment I thought she was indirectly revealing she was isekai’d, but either way she has an ice cold heart and sees her son as a piece in her board game to keep her entertained!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
b9ui154h3dy71.jpg

Dex-chan lover
He better. This better not be one of those stupid "Oh, you killed and ruined plenty of people's lives, but I forgive you so you don't actually need to be punished at all." kind of bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
He better. This better not be one of those stupid "Oh, you killed and ruined plenty of people's lives, but I forgive you so you don't actually need to be punished at all." kind of bullshit.
Um, it's been just that from the very start. MC doesn't want to take revenge at all even though she's been made to go through hell because of the king and queen.
It wouldn't have even gotten this far if her brother and LI didn't go "Nah, screw that. They are going to burn." I'm really thankful to them because this story would have been infuriating had it gone the way she wanted it to go.

Dex-chan lover
Man, is everyone literally scum in this manga aside from the Prince and maybe the Knight?
Nah. Her maid friend, new father, the butler, and many nameless NPC's all seem to be decent folk. It's mostly nobles that are pieces of shit, but given that the manga focuses on the royal palace and just how corrupt the dealings are in this nation, we're seeing more of the mess out in the open than we do in most others of this genre.

Dex-chan lover
omg it came back!!! Thank you so much, I was so sad when this stopped updating!!!

anw she definitely needs to be stopped, either kill her or imprison her for life pls. Else she's just gonna go and wreck more havoc elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread