Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Ch. 145 - Stampede

Dex-chan lover
I can preemptively stop this, but…
“LET THE WORLD BURN AND THE HEAVENS SUNDERED” so I can learn new magic.

Same mentality as when a videogame player is making the optimal build and did everything for the right skills/rolls/gears. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely lovely that this manga has a clearly overpowered character who can solve every issue and yet has a satisfying reason to why he doesn't just do that every time. Instead of having to create a plot contrivance every time, it's simply solved by "Lloyd cares more about magic than anything else" in the most believable way.
(Also I'm in love with the first princess, she looks like she looks like someone who'd be nicknamed "the Crimson Maiden" or something because of how crazy she'd get on the battlefield. Always in love with crazy)

Dex-chan lover
This arc is a writing mistake :/
You cannot immediately start off a new arc like this, after having an incredibly long-winded arc. Ya need some buffers.

I've been complaining about the last few chapters, so I guess I won't be too excited to read this series for the foreseeable future. I'll just stop bitching about it here, it's all low hanging fruit anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the new arcs are all like "yeah lloyd could instantly win the arc in 2 chapters, but that's not the point really"
This is basically OPM. Lloyd only comes out when there is some insurmountable obstacle and is a walking deus ex machina that was written into the story. Even more so than Saitama, because he is not limited to hitting stuff.

Contributor
Maybe I'm the only one who thinks so, but I'd much rather have less chapters updated more often, than suddenly be drowned in dozens of chapters after several months of inactivity. Just my two cents.
To be fair, K Manga has the series simulpubbed. While the newest chapter needs to be paid to read it, the prior three don’t - so you can read it through there if you so choose.

Users who are viewing this thread