Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu

5.5/10 fun read if you turn off your brain while reading it also if you tolerate the art style of the mc

I like it so far, it's fun how the mc is fucking nuts and I'm dying at the majin's reaction. I hope there won't be too much annoying harem in the future because I swear it'll ruin the whole manga

I see a lot of people are disturbed by the hentai like style of the MC but I just find it hilarious that this thic shota is so OP in a fantasy world and the art style makes it even more funny. It's just really funny.

Banned
I am not gay nor a pedo but I want to jack off his dick while munching his ears.

How many of you would be complaining about the mc art style if he was a girl?

That's an anime staple - hell Tatsumaki is a 20+ year old with a body like this and is even more sexualized, this guy has a 20+ year old mind stuck in a shota body - in the weird world of anime how are those so different?

In other words, what I'm hearing is "eeewww, gaaaaayyy"

there are many op character in isekai manga. but, I think this is the most powerful character IMO

tell me if I was wrong

its kinda weird taste in my brain because difference art style and also he kinda looking as feminine

I am so confused on how to perceive this MC. He looks like a trap shota but at the same time a reverse trap tomboy. I have so many conflicted feelings.

Fed-Kun's army
i do love me an absurdly powerful mc witha reckless streak.

Users who are viewing this thread