Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu

Dex-chan lover
Normally I dislike this kind of over the top stuff but this series just owns it. It really does kind of sits along with OnePunchMan in that while we follow an incredibly overpowered MC, the story follows alongside the other characters and their own developments. Great art that really brings out how small people are in comparison to X and Y.

Mar

I'm not going to debate the first point, but... do you know how spells work? I'd like a short tutorial if you have one.
Yeah, you can enrol in Hindu University in bali that teach how to use it (not a Harry Potter bullshit but real magic).

Group Leader
Yeah, you can enrol in Hindu University in bali that teach how to use it (not a Harry Potter bullshit but real magic).
Yeah, hate to break it to you but that's as much real magic as Catholicism.

Of course a good harem, with great art and a competent OC has the artists fetish for feminization of a boy... why is there always 1 thing that ruins good mangas...

it seems mc true power never really a secret.
"don't be hasty" probably for him not to simply nuke the horde bcs Marquis still fighting inside.

Dex-chan lover
This manga Is kinda boring. I really wanted to like it but by 50 chapters I feel like I've already seen everything it has to offer. All the side characters are way more entertaining than the MC is, and the only unique thing about this is the great art, but when I skipped ahead to see the latest chapter (150 as of this comment) the art kinda looks worse?
Ah well, this story is definitely not for me. I feel like there are better "overpowered mage MC" stories out there.

Double-page supporter
Severely underrated because of angry, closeted pedophiles spamming negative reviews because of the main character’s attributes.

The art and use of color alone make this worth the read, then you get a symposium of ‘power scale’ like no other. It’s very entertaining

Double-page supporter
the only unique thing about this is the great art, but when I skipped ahead to see the latest chapter (150 as of this comment) the art kinda looks worse?
Ah well, this story is definitely not for me. I feel like there are better "overpowered mage MC" stories out there.
So you skipped 100 chapters of grand magic and 3 boss battles, wind up at the arc where it’s the calm before the storm of a coming war, but you say the art has gotten worse.

Fascinating.

Dex-chan lover
So you skipped 100 chapters of grand magic and 3 boss battles, wind up at the arc where it’s the calm before the storm of a coming war, but you say the art has gotten worse.

Fascinating.
I mean I skipped ahead from one downtime period to the other and didn't like what I saw lol
what do you want from me? To lie? Sorry that won't happen. This manga isn't for me so go keep having fun while I drop this and find something worth my time.
And what do pedos have anything to do with this? I mean the MC is pure shotabait if I've ever seen any lol

Double-page supporter
Wow this gets really bad in later chapters. The quality drop is insane. I would rate the first arc like a 8 or 9 but later chapters are not even readable, barley a 2

Dex-chan lover
This manga Is kinda boring. I really wanted to like it but by 50 chapters I feel like I've already seen everything it has to offer. All the side characters are way more entertaining than the MC is, and the only unique thing about this is the great art, but when I skipped ahead to see the latest chapter (150 as of this comment) the art kinda looks worse?
Really? I’m at 47

I'm late to the party but I have a question, does the manga always have a coloring page, or does the scans team color it themself, cause (unpopular opinion) I prefer the monochrome manga style

Fed-Kun's army
Holy yikes. The creepy shota bait is very off putting. It's really a shame cause the art is actually damn good. There is just a very obvious fetish going on here. Especially with a character drawn and portrayed to be that young. This is a no no.

I coped for a little bit thinking that I might just be reading too into it and then there are literal just straight up panels that only exist to sexualize the young boy who is drawn very femininely. Not for a story reason or for trap jokes but to make it easier to sexualize the character.

Users who are viewing this thread