Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Can someone give me spoilers on what will happen next
Hi, we novel reader here, we are about 50-60% through this arc. It's gonna be one hell of a ride. Shits going down.

evil hero reveals that he killed bad ass's family which was the reason he got thrown in jail. Heal Nina and kidnaps her. Intend to use our boy to boost his reputation, hence kidnapping Nina. Our boy gotta level up and evolve if he is to stands a chance which will be the next few chapter. And then rescue Nina. Together with bad ass.

Thanks for the chapter 🙏🏼

Dex-chan lover
Dont like that hero jumping down one pit, need to reread old chapters, but i recall him being a good guy
Yeah, you may need a reread. This hero is nowhere near a good guy. Optimistically, he's an opportunist who takes advantage of a situation. Given that he is also an isekai dude, and the implications of the last one who had that... Human Irushia is a massive asshole.

Dex-chan lover
intensly-watching-on-the-edge-of-my-seat.gif

Dex-chan lover
While on one hand, I hoped the human would actually help, but on the other, I remembered what was going on there. So back to fighting some more.

It's also one of those mangas where she actually could die. In most it's pretty much assured that any major good character will survive. I like that it's fairly high on a gritty, hostile level while still not being too edgy.

Dex-chan lover
Hi, we novel reader here, we are about 50-60% through this arc. It's gonna be one hell of a ride. Shits going down.

evil hero reveals that he killed bad ass's family which was the reason he got thrown in jail. Heal Nina and kidnaps her. Intend to use our boy to boost his reputation, hence kidnapping Nina. Our boy gotta level up and evolve if he is to stands a chance which will be the next few chapter. And then rescue Nina. Together with bad ass.

Thanks for the chapter 🙏🏼
Approximately what chapter of the novel is this? Pls and thank you

Users who are viewing this thread