Tensei Shitara Joban de Shinu Nakabosudatta ―Hiroin Kenzoku-ka de Ikinokoru― - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

On page 11 succubi are mentioned twice. Is that the same in Japanese? Or are there two different races mentioned (which possibly could both be translated to succubus)?

Dex-chan lover
On page 11 succubi are mentioned twice. Is that the same in Japanese? Or are there two different races mentioned (which possibly could both be translated to succubus)?
I think it's a typo. If you look at the panel, the succubus character is further left, so should be later in the list.

There's a race with curved horns like classic demons so I'm assuming that's the missing race.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, chapter 2.2? U drunk? Or is the order swapped with the chapter 2.1?
They uploaded chapter 2.1 before 2.2, but they forgot to set 2.1 as part of volume 1, so it's listed under "no volume" instead, which is why it's above 2.2.

Dex-chan lover

The first one is supposed to be demons (akuma-zoku) though given the sprite shown (the right most one) vs succubus one....shrug

Can't bondage Alice? I hope he'll still lewd her! :dogkek:

Still prefers vassalize (and Eris for her name) rather than bondage honestly, but:
He will do both to her.

The demonic factors Luna mentioned is the key.
If there's none, inject them into her (then inject his other thing into her)

To be specific, he inject a 'demon soul' which is a stat booster item in the game into her. (beastmen soul, giving her cat ears/tail)

If all the races mentioned here will essentially be the making of his harem:
in the raw so far we have:
Luna - dark elf
Alice/Eris - beastman
Caroline - succubus

and there's 3 other people in the hero party:
priestess - prob vampire with her being gay with martial artist
martial artist - ogre
hero - demon

Dex-chan lover
The first one is supposed to be demons (akuma-zoku) though given the sprite shown (the right most one) vs succubus one....shrug

Still prefers vassalize (and Eris for her name) rather than bondage honestly, but:
He will do both to her.

The demonic factors Luna mentioned is the key.
If there's none, inject them into her (then inject his other thing into her)

To be specific, he inject a 'demon soul' which is a stat booster item in the game into her. (beastmen soul, giving her cat ears/tail)

If all the races mentioned here will essentially be the making of his harem:
in the raw so far we have:
Luna - dark elf
Alice/Eris - beastman
Caroline - succubus

and there's 3 other people in the hero party:
priestess - prob vampire with her being gay with martial artist
martial artist - ogre
hero - demon
I re-read Chapter 1 and saw there were 4 total people in the hero party. What about the Mage girl?

Dex-chan lover
I re-read Chapter 1 and saw there were 4 total people in the hero party. What about the Mage girl?

That'd be Caroline.

In the OG story, the hero party repelled the assassin squad and chase after them to Ashnold's stronghold.
Inside they would rescue Caroline who tried to solo the place and got captured.
Then Caroline would become the tutorial for elemental weaknesses because she can use fire magic, Ashnold's fatal weakness.

Ashnold here thought he'd cheese the plot by turning Caroline before the hero party arrive (removing access to his weakness) + call back the assassin squad to avoid the failure->chase leading to his stronghold.

Well, the hero party still shows up by the request of Caroline's little sister (who's with them as a fire mage) to find the missing Caroline.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation

jylgq4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
They uploaded chapter 2.1 before 2.2, but they forgot to set 2.1 as part of volume 1, so it's listed under "no volume" instead, which is why it's above 2.2.
So that's why when I read from the beginning, the order was swapped, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm hang on I thought u guys said last ch that u will release full chs? Or is that only on your website?
I'm sure they'll upload it to MangaDex eventually. In the meantime, people can preview the first 40% on MangaDex, and if they want to read the rest of the chapter immediately, they can go to that website. It's a clever way of getting ad revenue, which is not an unreasonable thing for scanlators to ask for in exchange for their time and effort, especially for a series like this where the uncensored raws aren't available for free. This certainly isn't the first scanlator team to release their newest updates on their own website for a while before uploading it to MangaDex.

Also, for what it's worth, 2.5 ends in the middle of something important, so if you don't want to get blueballed by a cliffhanger, and aren't eager to plug the Japanese webnovel into Google Translate, you may want to wait until 3.5 is done.

Users who are viewing this thread