Tensei Shitara Kozakana datta kedo Ryuu ni Nareru Rashii node Ganbarimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
I knew it, the translation is all off. Long Tongue wasn't in the novel, the the skill categories look poorly explained.

Honestly, I'll just drop this unless someone better works on it.

Dex-chan lover
After seeing comments that the translation is a bit off. I think the term "ignition" skill may actually be "activation" skill.
Calling it "ignition" is still understandable somewhat even if it's meant to be call an active skill, but "Long Tongue" was the translator trippin' imo cuz even in the raw the skill name was "大口" which is "Big(大) Mouth(口)" if you go for the literal translation, there was no tongue :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of that "reincarnated as a dragon" manga, which makes me sad because seven seas licensed it and now no one translates it and the next time i will read the new chapter will be in like 2030, because seven seas translates at the speed of a blind person with no arms.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1.1, initial status window: Bluefish (Juvenile)

Chapter 1.2, status window after 1st evolution: Bluefish (Juvenile)

Chapter 2.1, status window after 2nd evolution: Bluefish (Juvenile)
Mentioned twice: SKILLS and [GLOWING]
My guess is, that the 2nd [GLOWING] should be [GLOWING RESISTANCE], and/or the 2nd SKILLS should be RESISTANCES....

Users who are viewing this thread