Tensei Shitara Kozakana datta kedo Ryuu ni Nareru Rashii node Ganbarimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
Page 6: Pretty that's not a hippopotamus but a behemoth.

Also, the black turtle is one of the traditional cardinal guardians, along with the red bird, the blue dragon, the white tiger and the yellow kirin.
You also have beasts like the Adamantoise which is basically a walking mountain. (I know, that's more a tortoise than a turtle, but close enough.)
So, a turtle can be epic, if you're just the right kind of turtle.

Page 6: Pretty that's not a hippopotamus but a behemoth.

Also, the black turtle is one of the traditional cardinal guardians, along with the red bird, the blue dragon, the white tiger and the yellow kirin.
You also have beasts like the Adamantoise which is basically a walking mountain. (I know, that's more a tortoise than a turtle, but close enough.)
So, a turtle can be epic, if you're just the right kind of turtle.
Blackfish. Bluefish. Black Turtle. Azure Dragon. Seems pretty obvious their final evolutions are two of the guardian beasts, yeah.

Dex-chan lover
I suppose it could be like a legendary magic turtle, like the one from discworld or something? We weren't really told what specific creature they'd be, besides its base form of Dragon or Turtle.
If the story is going the way I think it is, the turtle guy could be like Genbu, while the protagonist could be Seiryuu or the one that rules over those 4 cardinal directions guardian deities. ^.- That leaves Suzaku and Byakko left. ;)

Dex-chan lover
Cool concept. But I'm a little disappointed he inevitably becomes another generic anime fuckboy

Dex-chan lover
He should've mentioned Blastoise since the other guy is japanese too.
Or you know... GENBU.

Dex-chan lover
I suppose it could be like a legendary magic turtle, like the one from discworld or something? We weren't really told what specific creature they'd be, besides its base form of Dragon or Turtle.
Black Tortoise of the North, Azure Dragon of the East, Vermilion Bird of the South and White Tiger of the West from Chinese myth

Users who are viewing this thread