Tensei Shitara Ore ga Heroine de Aitsu ga Yuusha Datta - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Until We Meet Again

Dex-chan lover
"She told me to stop you, even if I had to hit you."
Even her future self knew how dumb the current one is.

image.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I thought it was nice how they weren't confirming yet but heavily hinting at it, but then they just confirmed it outright.

Dex-chan lover
"It was something she was sure, you'd need. Since it's something that helped us too". So the future MC also got the same helping in the pass and the current ones would send their daughter too in the future.

I think they did go back to their world. considering door than picked up Chiruru is futuristic and just like our world.
Although I'm not that sure because Zuru is also in that future but bigger. So Zuru has to come to earth.

Aggregator gang
"It was something she was sure, you'd need. Since it's something that helped us too". So the future MC also got the same helping in the pass and the current ones would send their daughter too in the future.

I think they did go back to their world. considering door than picked up Chiruru is futuristic and just like our world.
Although I'm not that sure because Zuru is also in that future but bigger. So Zuru has to come to earth.
I reaaaalllyyy wish it's true

Aggregator gang
Well, technically there were 3 individuals when she said Papa and Mama, so um...the verdict is still out?

Users who are viewing this thread