Tensei shitara Otome Game no Sekai? Ie, Majutsu wo Kiwameru no ni Isogashii no de sou iu no wa Kekkou desu - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
And had she not been stopped and gone through with the attack it would have been used politically as one faction attacking another. Had that escalated, many more people would have died, most of them having absolutely nothing to do with the issue between the two (likely primarily consisting of commoners).
I could get into what most people would call "fatalism", but I will just say here: even if a (single) person is powerful enough to overpower an entire nation's army, doesn't mean they should use it however they wish (expecting no consequences) nor does it mean that they will "like" the life they would then be forced to live after effectively massacring an entire nation or more...

Dex-chan lover
"cats and gods" :thonk:
Maybe she saw a certain doggos god
giphy.webp

Thank you for the chapter!!

If she weren't so good natured she could totally take advantage of that "if you're not caught in the act, then there's no punishment" rule. That just seems like a major loophole, even if there's a solid reason for it to exist

Dex-chan lover
So what I'm inferring from what the teachers said, MC Jjust needs to kill the antagonists without any adult witnesses and everything will be fine 👍👍

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So the school is going to be useless about something that's clearly going on during the day and obviously gets worse when noone's looking.

Dex-chan lover
If it's manhua there will be blood tonight. It's kinda frustrating when reading stories with unrealistic naive MC. It doesn't matter when someone "mysteriously disappeared". If I knew the source of all the gossips like the MC does, I'd already made some moves back then. Sadly it's not something you could investigate irl when you don't really have any direct confrontation with people. I'm triggered with this because I could related. It's so frustrating when thinking about it. Don't tell me to seek help, if I have to seek anything it's REVENGE.

The “villainess” is going down the wrong path. Hopefully, someone will teach her a lesson before things go wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread